Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

i love my leslie walk i always say she is walking away my pounds brill dvd x x

Loved finding this thread, I found Leslie about 4 years ago by accident and helped me lose a stone and motivated me to go walking outside, now in the rotten winter weather I've pulled out the different walks and am going to do them again and I'm going to give them to my sister to do, they are a great way to introduce yourself to exercise without feeling like you've been run over the next day :p

monkey thats so true i do my 2 mile walk or 1 mile and i feel like i have done somthing and not been chucked all the place x x

Did 1 mile a day last Sunday - Friday (inclusive)

Rest day Saturday

Last night and tonight 2 milers done - I am aiming for 6 days of 2 miles a throw.

Didn't realize just how unfit I am.... how can something so simple make you huff and puff and sweat so much - but I comfort myself by saying Leslie sweats as well - and she's fit.

What is everyone else up to?

Hi Judith, I'm really putting the head down now this week, now that the festivities are over with. I managed 2 miles last thurs, fri and sat and then came down with the flu so am really looking forward to getting back into it. It really does show very quickly how unfit I am but I feel great after it so it definitely is worth it :)

well back to my L.S tomorrow going to try my 2 mile walk :)

Did 2 miles with Leslie yesterday as well as walking the dog.

I just attempted her Fast Start 2 mile vid. and only lasted a mile.. May try for an extra mile tonight when I've psyched myself up for it.

How's everyone else doing?

hi thought id post on here! I found leslie sansone vids on youtube and love it. I was so unfit I couldn't believe it, I managed the 1 mile and after a couple of days started the 2mile. Twice I have managed the 3mile one but I find it challenging. Since starting the vids I have bought some exercise equiptment so I can vary my workouts at home. :) Anyone else still doing the walk away the pounds? I think its so good that theres different intensities so anyone can do them!

Just did the Walk This Way dvd two mile introduction to walking at home.

She's right .... after a good workout I have not been known to express regret for having done that.

I can go to bed knowing I have walked 2 miles today

Hi everyone :)

I am still loving Leslie's workouts. I try to do 4/5 a week (at least 2 miles each time) and I feel like I've had a good workout afterwards. I love the fact that you can carry on with the rest of the day as you're not too tired (..with some more traditional aerobic workouts I would need a good rest after!)

Really nice to see other fans of Leslie too. :)

I just googled her. That looks excellent. I've been looking for cardio that isn't too strenuous (I can't run/jump/bend/stretch). I've been out of action for so long due to illness and I get very bad headaches that I can't manage a lot of exercise but wanted to start doing something that I can tailor to my level.

thanks for the thread :)

Back