Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

lol i would love to do 5 miles but im not up that fitness yet lololol

2 mile L.S. walk done

37/90

2 milw walk done

38/90

2 mile L.S done
it was hard today due to having this terrible summer cold thanks to a man who coughed in my face horrid man

40/90

Just had a look at the videos and like it, gona aim for 2miles to.start with per day. I was doing about 6miles a week in a country park but its 18miles from my house so its abit of a trek but the circuit is 2miles exactly so easy to know if im improving. I did jog but Had an ankle injury and with my weight its too much strain.. so im aiming to do the dvds.on the days I cant get to the park, I love the fresh air but the weather has been rubbish hasnt it! Looking forward to It, I like to keep track as motivation to improve :) as there is 20days of may left, im aiming for 40miles by end of month :)

0/40

Update: done three 3 mile walk this morning :)

3/40

Last edited:
Just had a look at the videos and like it, gona aim for 2miles to.start with per day. I was doing about 6miles a week in a country park but its 18miles from my house so its abit of a trek but the circuit is 2miles exactly so easy to know if im improving. I did jog but Had an ankle injury and with my weight its too much strain.. so im aiming to do the dvds.on the days I cant get to the park, I love the fresh air but the weather has been rubbish hasnt it! Looking forward to It, I like to keep track as motivation to improve :) as there is 20days of may left, im aiming for 40miles by end of month :)

0/40

Update: done three 3 mile walk this morning :)

3/40
well done clover on your 3 mile walk

2 mile L.S walk done

41/90

Look at you go....

Tonight did a 2 mile workout - Heart Healthy one

and then did a 1 mile workout....

now I feel ready for anything!

Look at you go....

Tonight did a 2 mile workout - Heart Healthy one

and then did a 1 mile workout....

now I feel ready for anything!
hi judith thankyou so much
i feel the same i push myself to do them in the morning but once i have done them im ready for anything i really do enjoy them x

I only did last once last week but got on the treadmill the other 2 times so still exercising!

done 2 mile L.S walk

43/90

well i had to stop doing my walk for three days due to the cold but back on to them now yippieeeeee 2 mile L.S walk

44/90

2 mile L.S walk

half way there now 45/90

Back