Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

Tuesday and Wednesday I did the 5 day slim down DVD, so Tuesday was a classic 4mph walk and yesterday was a sculpt your arms.
Tonight I plan on doing the classic walk with shape your legs so 2 mile in all.

Wow susie you are doing well. I am not very good exercising. Have not done LS for a week or so, just stuck to exercise bike. However, I am going to do LS tomorrow & saturday. Having sunday off exercise.

Hello
I have leslies 3 mile fatburn with hand weights, going to start today along side the slim and save diet. I plan on doing the dvd 6 days per week with sunday as my rest day.

Do you think i could lose alot of weight in 8 weeks? Say 2-3 stone?

Heres to trying x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hello
I have leslies 3 mile fatburn with hand weights, going to start today along side the slim and save diet. I plan on doing the dvd 6 days per week with sunday as my rest day.

Do you think i could lose alot of weight in 8 weeks? Say 2-3 stone?

Heres to trying x

You certainly will tone up as for losing 2-3 stones all depends on your body. Some people lose quicker than others. In 3 months I have lost 1.5 stone. Good luck.

Thanks for getting back to me rosielea. I just finished my 3 miles with leslie. It was tough! But i did it. i was wonder if you are following any particular diet? Also do you work out every day with leslie?

Well done on your loss so far x

Hello all, I do a lot of night shifts and reading minmins helps me get through the night if it is quiet !!! I must say that I had never heard of Leslie before so a huge thankyou to Judith et al (not forgetting pickle).

I had a look on youtube and found the whole 5 sections of the 5 mile walk linked on auto play so no need to start each section, just completed it in one go and think it is fab, didn't find it too bad, I am starting to get fitter though as do a log of exercise and also training to do the couch25k.

I have posted the link below, please let me know if it does not work Thanks again everyone x

http://youtu.be/45wkl9Rs-MI

Thanks for getting back to me rosielea. I just finished my 3 miles with leslie. It was tough! But i did it. i was wonder if you are following any particular diet? Also do you work out every day with leslie?

Well done on your loss so far x

Well done doing 3 miles with Leslie. So far I have managed 2 miles. I am on SW which suits me best. I have not been doing much exercise since 1st March when my parents came to visit. I walk a mile or so with my mum almost every day. I did a lot of exercise bike at home about 15 miles a day for a couple of months and shaped up really well but did not lose weight. Also try to walk with Leslie when the weather is not good or I can't be bothered to go for a proper walk. However, I find walk with Leslie is beneficial as you do more than walking and I try to make it into a dance and jumping around. I started my diet a couple of days after christmas and have lost steadily. Although my parents have been around for 6 weeks I have lost weight and ate normal, but not sure about last week. I think psychologically I am eating more, thinking missing my mum's food when she goes. I will weigh myself next Thursday 26th and start exercising again. I tend not to do gentle exercise and whn i fancy rather than setting a routine.

How much exercise you do? and what diet do you follow.

Good luck and hope to catch up with you soon.

Hi all
Really.interested in starting these dvds. Could you recommend one to start with as I have just been on amazon and am a bit overwhelmed with the choice. I would love one that included an arm workout if there is one?

Thanks x

Hi all
Really.interested in starting these dvds. Could you recommend one to start with as I have just been on amazon and am a bit overwhelmed with the choice. I would love one that included an arm workout if there is one?

Thanks x

Jayde, my suggestion is to ones on Youtube. You can do the 2 miles together. I have not bought any DVD as they are too expensive. Let me know if you need the link and I send it to you. Good luck.

Rosielea said:
Jayde, my suggestion is to ones on Youtube. You can do the 2 miles together. I have not bought any DVD as they are too expensive. Let me know if you need the link and I send it to you. Good luck.

Thanks will.have a look x

Hi all. Got a dvd in the end after seeing the you tube ones. Arrived today and did the mime workout, was much more of a workout than I expected! Enjoyed it so thanks for the thread x

Well done Jayde. I hav enot done it for a few days as I walked and on my exercise bike. Will start again tomorrow.

Hi,

I bought a DVD set of these recently that included 1 to5 mile walks and some resistance bands. Just started with the 1 mile walk and realised how unfit I really am! Looking forward to working my way through the DVDs as I get fitter.

Hopefully it will tone me up as I lose weight

Hi,

I bought a DVD set of these recently that included 1 to5 mile walks and some resistance bands. Just started with the 1 mile walk and realised how unfit I really am! Looking forward to working my way through the DVDs as I get fitter.

Hopefully it will tone me up as I lose weight
Claire just take it at your pace and soon you realise how much you enjoy it and want to do more. I use youtube version and use it when I can't go for a walk. I found it is the best exercise DVD I have ever come across. Also I think, after using this it becomes a way of ife and as you move around the house, you do the routines. Good luck and enjoy it.

Hi all, just done 5 miles with Leslie via youtube, just wanted to share that if you find the posting on youtube by Mona4916 she has added a playlist, writing looks like it is Japanese when searching for it but it is fab as in autoplay so your start with mile one and it automatically loads the next mile until you have done all five.

Just downloaded a 2 mile and 1 mile audio from Leslie on to my ipod - its great if you already know the moves because the music is really up beat and helps with the moves!!

Back