Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Quiche looks good I gotta try it :) looks like your doing well still, u only need 5lb loss this time for a stone :-O no pressure like haha.

Haha thanks I just had a slab and with wedges & half a tin of beans mmm was lush like!!

Aw wow pressures on haha! I won't get that I'm hoping for 3lbs this week :) xx

Hope u get what u want :D 3lb will do me too

Sounds lovely il get the ingredients in my next shop. Do u have a recipe pleaseee? :)

Yeah it's further up babe...

I'm flexi synning tonight! Ended upcoming to my mate and she's on SW too! So we are gonna count our syns tonight & then only have about 5 a day for the rest of the week!

105 for the week - 30 so I could potentially have 70 tonight ha! I won't though :p xx

Tea:

SW quiche, SW chips & half tin of beans!
An apple
Then...
X2 Maryland cookies - 5
Half a kit Kat - 2.5
Little milky bar - 3.5

Syns: 14.5/15

Enjoy flexing :D thanks will save recipe!

Haha I thoroughly enjoyed! I'm below 15 so I've refrained for now! Not as lowered for the rest of the week as I thought however! May go out tomorrow night and use 37.5 on vodka but haven't decided yet!
Ill keep myself good for the remainder of tonight in case ;) xx

I've never counted weekend syns I'd follow plan In the day and drink 1 night not counting then back on plan even with a hangover lol. I was lucky to lose 4st haha.

I had a twirl and more biscuits last night so I was definitely hitting whopping amount of syns!

I'm gonna write off yesterday as my treat day... Hopefully not done too much damage!

Today 9-5.30 shift at work. I've had:

Breakfast - slice of SW quiche with half a tin of beans.
A banana & an orange

Dinner - tikka turkey chunks & mixed salad with a chicken pasta pot 1/2 syn
Grapes & an apple.

Syns - 0.5/15

:)

I had a twirl and more biscuits last night so I was definitely hitting whopping amount of syns!

I'm gonna write off yesterday as my treat day... Hopefully not done too much damage!

Today 9-5.30 shift at work. I've had:

Breakfast - slice of SW quiche with half a tin of beans.
A banana & an orange

Dinner - tikka turkey chunks & mixed salad with a chicken pasta pot 1/2 syn
Grapes & an apple.

Syns - 0.5/15

:)

foods looking good! yesterdays treats shouldn't matter hun, it was your weigh in day so should be fine :) Xx

Well I'm being good so far today!

Just had a banana and an orange on my last break before home!

Gonna make some nice food :) I'm starvvvving! Xx

Aww your allowed to take nights off, bet it won't damage it much if at all :) n you got a full week to be 100% :)

Thanks! :)

Well after snacking on a couple of new potatoes & half a pack of low fat supernoodles warmed up that were left in the fridge from yesterday I had decided to make for tea:

Beef savoury rice ; I put some Worcestershire sauce in there as its free and adds flavour!
A bag of steamed veg stirred through and some chopped up new potatoes :)

Diet coke is on the go too, love a fizzy pop!

And I haven't used my bread/weetabix allowance today... That allows like 6 syns so I'm thinking I'm just not gonna have it! I don't wanna use it for the sake of it :p xx

Just had two small slices of toast for my late hexa with 20g choc Philly :) - 3 syns!
Pineapple and an orange

Syns for today - 3.5/15

I've never tried choc philli... Out if 10 how nice is it lol?

3.5 still very good! I'm gonna go do some rice I think and chill out with a film. I feel dead boring lol but when ya skint and dieting what can'ya'dooo?

Be worth it :)

I've never tried choc philli... Out if 10 how nice is it lol?

3.5 still very good! I'm gonna go do some rice I think and chill out with a film. I feel dead boring lol but when ya skint and dieting what can'ya'dooo?

Be worth it :)

I love it! So definitely a 10!! And it's like 4.5 syns per 30g on the packet but 20g is more than enough on two little slices of bread!

Aw I felt like that with my savoury rice but it has to be done sometimes .... Better than caving for a takeaway isn't it? ;) xx

Had beef savoury rice, you made me want it lol. Was good enough to make me not hungry anymore then I had an apple after.

I will try it next time I shop I think. Not a big fan of cadburys but sometimes u need chocolate in your life lol.

Had beef savoury rice, you made me want it lol. Was good enough to make me not hungry anymore then I had an apple after.

I will try it next time I shop I think. Not a big fan of cadburys but sometimes u need chocolate in your life lol.

Aw it's lush isn't it! I always bulk it out with steamed veg bags and lots of Worcester sauce for flavour mmmmmm!!
Aw I am a sucker for chocolate so it's ideal! :)
Xx

Never thought of steam veg!!!!! The only reason I have fruit before or after Is because I can't be bothered cook veg sometimes , forgot about those! Thank you lol.

Never thought of steam veg!!!!! The only reason I have fruit before or after Is because I can't be bothered cook veg sometimes , forgot about those! Thank you lol.

No problem! So much easier and they aren't half bad on the side of your plate :) xx

Back