Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

I think aldi do really cheap steam veg. I wish I drove I'd go around supermarkets getting all the bargains lol. Only a few week though and I can book my test :D

D: went out for dinner was meant to be a carvery so I was planning on putting a lotttt of veg on! But it has changed to menu :(

So I had:
Turkey, wasnt the largest amount! Cut all of the fat off, one Yorkshire pudding which was quite small! And then mashed potatoes, carrots peas & cabbage. Gravy which will have had syns.
Basically I've buggered today!
Feel so disappointed :( xx

D: went out for dinner was meant to be a carvery so I was planning on putting a lotttt of veg on! But it has changed to menu :(

So I had:
Turkey, wasnt the largest amount! Cut all of the fat off, one Yorkshire pudding which was quite small! And then mashed potatoes, carrots peas & cabbage. Gravy which will have had syns.
Basically I've buggered today!
Feel so disappointed :( xx

dont be dissapointed hun! im sure its fine, everything sounds like it should be free apart from a yorkshire and gravy, those 2 items cant come to more than your daily allowance of 15 syns! im sure no damage is done :) Xx

I don't think you have done too bad, your sensible with your syns so I don't think it will do any damage. It could be worse :)

It is worse cos I'm debating a blow out evening!

I've been naughty & want to just get it off my chest. It's male related as my ex who I split with from in November is back home after living away on a football apprenticeship in Bradford for 9 months... And we bumped Into one another on Thursday! Hence the little cheat the other night with the chocolate etc and today I've lost it too!
I'm just having a little cry :(
So don't hate me! But I'm gonna write it off and start tomorrow! Friday weigh in so hopefully I don't gain if I cut out the syns and bash the gym

I wish heartache made me starve not eat more! :( xx

I've been naughty & want to just get it off my chest. It's male related as my ex who I split with from in November is back home after living away on a football apprenticeship in Bradford for 9 months... And we bumped Into one another on Thursday! Hence the little cheat the other night with the chocolate etc and today I've lost it too!
So don't hate me! But I'm gonna write it off and start tomorrow! Friday weigh in so hopefully I don't gain if I cut out the syns and bash the gym

Awww just think how good you'd feel if you bumped into him again and were all skinny ;) but no worries as long as you start again tomorrow and don't go AWOL on me, your the only one that follows my diary, i'll be lonely haha. Enjoy your night chic.

I know it's awful! Of course ill be back 100% with you tomorrow!! :)
Enjoy your evening too! Well done for being good! Xxx

aw, big internet hugs to you! im sure its not done to much damage, keep on going hun it will all be worth it! just remember, a couple of slip ups in the long run is nothing! no ones 100% all the time, your not normal if you are! chin up hun, draw a line under it and look forward to a good day on plan tomorrow! Xx

Thanks girls!

Food makes me happy ha but sure I won't feel it tomorrow! Gonna have to start over and get happy :(
Sunday dinner then half a left over ham and peppers pizza from my mam and dads takeaway tea and thinking of tucking into my ice cream in the freezer too to get it gone!
Not good enough ha heartbreak sucks!!! Xx

It does, but you will bounce back to the happy old you soon enough :) the title of this thread is motivating alone. Better than boring old Jades Food Diary haha sounds like a chore!

Just had my chilli for tea, it was lovely. Boyf had a second bowl. Just having some cherry Pepsi max now. 1 syn left for the day... May as well save it haha.

I'm gonna be good as gold tomorrow I just needed to get my upset out somehow and for me food makes me happy ha! I have five days to kind of counteract the damage so! Minimal syns. Gonna try and stick to as little as possible! Tbh I might go for less than 5 a day cos I think it's a bit silly to keep of altogether, may sway me to chocolate and pizza again :p
And get me to the gym!
I'm at work 8-7.30 tomorrow so I doubt ill end up going after that ha! Xx

Yeah work & gym will take your mind off things and exercise is a natural anti depressant :)

I'm starting an access to care course in a care home about 1 mile away from my home, I will walk there and back everyday and I'm actually looking forward to it lol. Bit of the old body magic :D

Fresh as a daisy this morning! 8-8 shift so I'm sick about that but....

So! Fresh week! 100% this time! Bugger males! Ha

B: B: x2 small toast, x2 fried eggs in fry light and 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes.
Banana & an orange.
Cup of tea

D: I've got all this in my bag!
Turkey tikka chunks in mixed salad, with my pasta pot for 1/2 syn to throw in! So nice!
An apple and an orange

T: beef savoury rice with two bags f steamed veg through (boost those Superfree) and some grapes for after.

Ill probably be hungry by 8 so in thinking strawberries and 1/2 a syn shape crumble yoghurt later alongside a cuppa!

Syns: 1/15.... I hope!!

Fresh as a daisy this morning! 8-8 shift so I'm sick about that but....

So! Fresh week! 100% this time! Bugger males! Ha

B: B: x2 small toast, x2 fried eggs in fry light and 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes.
Banana & an orange.
Cup of tea

D: I've got all this in my bag!
Turkey tikka chunks in mixed salad, with my pasta pot for 1/2 syn to throw in! So nice!
An apple and an orange

T: beef savoury rice with two bags f steamed veg through (boost those Superfree) and some grapes for after.

Ill probably be hungry by 8 so in thinking strawberries and 1/2 a syn shape crumble yoghurt later alongside a cuppa!

Syns: 1/15.... I hope!!

Well done! This is a fab plan for the day :D xx

Sounds good! You can do it! I've lost 5lbs this week :) 14st 7 lbs now.

Well done for getting back on it :D

Just got home & cos my last break at work was 3.30 I'm starving again!

Just had a few SW chips covered in vinegar and cooking a packet of chicken and herb Low fat supernoodles :)

Still gonn have some fruit an yoghurt as a dessert to boost superfrees! Lol xx

Back