Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

It does. Yeah it's a pain when you can't get extra lean. I've never tried turkey mince, is it nice?

It does. Yeah it's a pain when you can't get extra lean. I've never tried turkey mince, is it nice?

Aw it was lovely! I prefer turkey mince to lean beef mince that's for sure and it's 0.5 syn less per 100g so that's the winner next time I come across the dilemma of no extra lean lol!
Well I'm shattered bed for me, weighin tomorrow. Although I think I've been good since my off day on Sunday I have only been walking my dog and no gym so I'm not expecting miracles! :( xx

Well good luck! And if there is any damage, it could be alot worse if you went off plan completely. Will check in tomoz to see how you have done if I'm not crying about my fun planned weekend that's probably not gonna happen lol. Damn snow!

Well I've woke up very early and I'm gutted!

I'm 13.8 :( so I've done some damage I'm gutted!!

Oh well knew the no gym would have slowed me down so I can't really say much!! Gonna try and have another 3 good days this weekend and have a sneaky weigh Monday :) xx

What were you at last weigh in? I'm surprised, you have been really good apart from that once! Maybe it will show next week. Don't b too down (hug)

Well I've woke up very early and I'm gutted!

I'm 13.8 :( so I've done some damage I'm gutted!!

Oh well knew the no gym would have slowed me down so I can't really say much!! Gonna try and have another 3 good days this weekend and have a sneaky weigh Monday :) xx

aw its only 1lb! it will be off in no time hun :) Xx

What were you at last weigh in? I'm surprised, you have been really good apart from that once! Maybe it will show next week. Don't b too down (hug)

13.7 last Friday then I had the chocolate and crap on the Friday night then good all Saturday then I had Sunday dinner and pizza Sunday so actually I should be chuffed! Ha
:)

aw its only 1lb! it will be off in no time hun :) Xx

Thanks chick! I've just thought it should have been a lot worse after two off plan days! And lack of the gym all week!
Gonna keep going 100% with food this weekend and have a proper hike out Sunday with the dog and back to the gym next week, promises!

Today...

B: x2 slices of toast (hexb)
x2 fried eggs in fry light, and tinned tomatoes.
Nice cup of tea!
Orange

D: some more lean mince Bolognese, needs to be used! (4syns)
Apple, orange, grapes.
Alpen light bar (3syns)

Haven't planned this evening yet so see what I fancy for tea after work at 5!

Syns: 7/15
Total: 31.5/75

Sounds good! Maybe your body is just wondering why you have been less active lol I'm sure next week you will get a great loss and even out. :)

Well!

I've just had some cod, few SW chips & mushy peas.

But, I'm off out! I have a small bottle of vodka (35cl) and diet lemonade :/ don't know how much ill need as haven't drank since new year!!!

Good job I saved some syns
At 31.5/75 at the minute so I should be okay! Anyone know how many in a 35cl? Xx

Well!

I've just had some cod, few SW chips & mushy peas.

But, I'm off out! I have a small bottle of vodka (35cl) and diet lemonade :/ don't know how much ill need as haven't drank since new year!!!

Good job I saved some syns
At 31.5/75 at the minute so I should be okay! Anyone know how many in a 35cl? Xx

It's 2.5 syns for 25ml and there is 350ml in the bottle. I will try work it out in a min lol. Enjoy yourself :D

I think it's 35 syns if I have calculated it properly lol...

Just got in haha ended up staying at a mates! Work 10-6.30 on no sleep ahhhh!
Well I had my vodka & I'm gonna be good and keep my syns to a minimum today... No binge eating! I didn't have a takeaway last night so that's a bonus!

Gonna walk my dog & gym tomorrow to try and get a bit of motivation back! But last night was amazing so totally worth it!
Friday will be the next weigh in due to alcohol :p xxx

Me last night

Attachments

• image-1793557114.jpg
    image-1793557114.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3448645064.jpg
    image-3448645064.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 79
B: Due to lack of bread in the house I'm resorting to cheese & broc pasta n sauce for breakfast and a banana :)
Blackcurrant juice to rehydrate!

Work 10-6.30 today ahhhh, hungover! So got a feast so I don't binge.

D: chinese savoury rice & a steamed veg bag.
Raspberries, pineapple & strawberries.
Banana & custard mullerlight.
x2 Alpen light bars (Hexb)

T: undecided!

Syns: 0/15
Total: 67/90

Wow well done for getting straight back on it :) maybe all the fruit will sort your hangover out lol.

You look amazing!! Wit woo! Can't even tell that you need to lose weight, jealous lol!

Wow well done for getting straight back on it :) maybe all the fruit will sort your hangover out lol.

You look amazing!! Wit woo! Can't even tell that you need to lose weight, jealous lol!

Haha I know! Having my veg and rice now, I'm starving! Hangover and lack of energy is kicking in! Roll on half 6 nice bubble bath DVDs and some yummy food :) thinking of having bangers & mash maybe a ripple for some syns!

Syns: 0/5 still!

And thank you :) I felt git huge but thought i looked okay now looking at the pictures! Xx

Mmmm ripple!

Well hats off to you for slimming with a hangover, hope I can do the same tomorrow. Kids are snowed in at my house so can't get to their dads, my lovely mum and dad have offered to have them for the night though :)

Mmmm ripple!

Well hats off to you for slimming with a hangover, hope I can do the same tomorrow. Kids are snowed in at my house so can't get to their dads, my lovely mum and dad have offered to have them for the night though :)

Haha! Thanks :)
Just got home And having my Linda McCartney sausages, cheese and onion smash and mushy peas for tea with lots of salt and vinegar yum yum!

Can't wait! No chocolate yet but we will see :p so so tired! Xxx

Well I've had my syns today!

1 marti mushroom for 0.5
x2 jelly cherries for 2
Some tomato sauce, very little at 1.5
And now having a mini Milkybar bunny 8
x2 fox's munch biscuits 3

Syns: 15/15
Total: 81.5/90

Back