Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Up bright & early
Dog walk soon then breakfast...

X2 toast, x2 fried eggs, x3 bacon rashers. 1/2 tin of beans.
Cup of tea.

:) see how the day progresses!

Sounds good, I had a cooked breakfast for tea last night :) enjoy your day.

Sounds good, I had a cooked breakfast for tea last night :) enjoy your day.

Thanks chick!
I've just got back from a fab hour at the gym, was dead quiet as most people probably in bed hungover ha, did 20 mins bike, 20 mins cross trainer and 20 mins treadmill. Gonna walk my dog and do the same tomorrow before I'm out on the drink with the work girlies so I am positive about that! Make me feel a tad better

Work soon, just 2-5.30....

Dinner: tomato pasta n sauce, steamed veg bag.
Banana, orange.
Diet coke.

Syns: 0/15

Doing well! Urgh I hate cross trainer lol it hurts!

Good gym session :) x

Wow for low syns ! I'm on 11.5 lol

Sounds good. I'm so bored and skint, really want to do something but stuck in the house yet again!

Sounds good. I'm so bored and skint, really want to do something but stuck in the house yet again!

Aw bless ya! Awful being skint! I'm on a loan from mother lol! I have had some tomato sauce on my tea there so I have counted 1.5 syns for that!

2/15 :)

Dessert: Strawberries, banana & pineapple with banana and custard mullerlight.
& A nice cuppa!

Just had a lovely shower and can feel myself nodding off already so shall speak tomorrow morning :p get plenty of valuable sleeps for tomorrow's antics!
Goodnight!

Syns: 2/15

Have a good en :)

Good morning!
10am wake up,,, I think lol!

Breakfast:
Banana & orange
Sausage & egg sarnie:
x2 wmeal bread lightly toasted, x3 Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages and one fried egg.
Dash of brown sauce (1.5)

Syns: 1.5/15

Sounds gooood. U lining ya stomach for today lol.

That was my problem last weekend, I hardly ate so my Boyf and his mate were tucking me in on the sofa coz I fell asleep at the kitchen table lol.

Nope no plans today. We booked a table for a restaurant next sat though and going out for drinks after. Writing that night off now lol.

That was my problem last weekend, I hardly ate so my Boyf and his mate were tucking me in on the sofa coz I fell asleep at the kitchen table lol.

Nope no plans today. We booked a table for a restaurant next sat though and going out for drinks after. Writing that night off now lol.

Haha! I hope I am not joining that version of you then lol. I'll probably check in on here later and update you how my vodka's going down ;)

Aw sounds nice!! Something to work for this week! And I like it... Already facing the fact it's gonna be a naughty treat and you'll love it! Make the most of it :) xx

Lol I will :D just gonna carry on as normal and have sat night off. If I gain the week after then hey ho nevermind back on it.

Enjoy ya vodka :)

Roughhhhhhh!!

Banana and a glass of milk so far. Can't function.

Attachments

• image-3342464842.jpg
    image-3342464842.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 46
  • image-4022119636.jpg
    image-4022119636.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 42
You look lovely! :) so slim already. Did you have a good one? x

Back