Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Wit wooooooooo! Jealous! lol I feel the same bleurgh!

Wit wooooooooo! Jealous! lol I feel the same bleurgh!

Not slim Any longer! Had fish & chips to sort my hangover out..... Woops!! Don't feel guilty it was so good!
Just dead excited to be good tomorrow & hit the gym!
I was so drunk last night because I only had that sausage and egg sandwich, a banana and an orange alllllll day! Eeeek xx

I passed out again in bed this time lol. Still feeling yukkky, could eat something really crap right about now!

Good morning!

Second day hangover is worse than yesterday!

Breakfast: banana, orange, pineapple, grapes
Shape crumble yoghurt (0.5)
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0.5/15
Total: 0.5/15
Exercise: none so far

Welcome back :) yep 2nd day is worse lol.

I've decided today I'm taking a new approach.

I want a full week of being good before I weigh again. All I've done is be good a day then bad a day and I can feel it in myself that I've got bigger and definitely lost tone due to my lack of motivation at the gym!

This hangover has killed me this morning and because I start work 1.30 today I've left it too late for the gym... And don't finish until 10 tonight :(

I'm going to start eating less cos although you can eat a lot on slimming world, I think a lot of the time I'm eating out of boredom or because I can rather than being hungry...

So today, I've done no exercise :( I'm going to go to work and kick his hangover! Make myself a lot less food to take with me and limit my intake!!
Tomorrow I may go for a short walk before work or maybe a swim or walk after but due to the 9am-8.30pm shift I have I'd not be completely gutted with myself if I opted for neither!!

Roll on Thursday to get back in the gym & feel a lot better than I do right now! Xxx

Dinner:

pasta pot shot (0.5) snack!
McCain jacket (1) Tin of tuna, sweetcorn.
Bag of veg.

Tea: Chinese savoury rice, bag of veg.
Banana.
x2 Alpen light bar. (Hex)
Blackcurrant.

Syns: 2/15

:)

I've decided today I'm taking a new approach.

I want a full week of being good before I weigh again. All I've done is be good a day then bad a day and I can feel it in myself that I've got bigger and definitely lost tone due to my lack of motivation at the gym!

This hangover has killed me this morning and because I start work 1.30 today I've left it too late for the gym... And don't finish until 10 tonight :(

I'm going to start eating less cos although you can eat a lot on slimming world, I think a lot of the time I'm eating out of boredom or because I can rather than being hungry...

So today, I've done no exercise :( I'm going to go to work and kick his hangover! Make myself a lot less food to take with me and limit my intake!!
Tomorrow I may go for a short walk before work or maybe a swim or walk after but due to the 9am-8.30pm shift I have I'd not be completely gutted with myself if I opted for neither!!

Roll on Thursday to get back in the gym & feel a lot better than I do right now! Xxx

I like your positive thinking hun! Sometimes it's good to mix things up a bit x

Morning!

Breakfast: banana, pineapple, grapes.
Shape crumble yoghurt (0.5)
Blackcurrant.

Dinner: McCain jacket (1), tin of tuna, salt & pepper (plenty!) bag of steamed veg.
Alpen light (1/2hex)
Banana

Tea: pasta pot shot (1)
Alpen light (1/2hex)
Pineapple.

Syns: 2.5/15

That's the plan! Also planning a late night swim at 8.30 after work but we shall see!
Everyone have a nice day :) xx

Sounds good :) wish I had the confidence to go swimming lol. I've only just eaten today for the first time, been a busy morning.

Helloooo, you ok?

I'm back. I was having a bit of a depression session the last week I must admit. I haven't felt myself lately and my body has been suffering!
Thursday is a weird day to start but I am lets saying 'starting afresh' and wanting to make a difference from now til August 5th (122days to go)

So, knowing I'm not in a good place physically right now.... I'm gonna persevere from now until next Friday with plenty of good food and good exercise (whenever work will allow) and then weigh then. I know I won't have weighed for 3 weeks by then! But I already feel negatively towards myself I don't wanna discourage myself more jumping on the scales and almost having a heart attack!
Have cleaned out the house of all crap I had to sway me. Odd syns shall be allowed but I'm not gonna go wild.... A crunchie maybe when the times get really tough to avoid me from pizza & cookies lol.

Could do with your support ladies so I don't stray AGAIN! :)

Starting my syns afresh today til Sunday then ill go for a full week from Monday.

Today...

Breakfast: x2 bananas, handful of black grapes and pineapple.
Shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt (0.5)
Cup of tea.

Haven't planned the rest of the day so far! Off to the gym

Total: 0.5/15
Exercise: en route!

Glad your back! I know the feeling of depression well and sympathise :( I'm not feeling myself at the moment either but the way I see it is I'd rather stay on plan, because I'm doing this for myself, rather than gain loads of weight because I know I'd be even more unhappy. But each to their own, I can barely eat when I'm feeling sad but others may be different.

Enjoy the gym and hope it makes you feel better :) your back on plan now so even if you've had a little gain, your already back in control and it could have ended up alot worse.

Welcome back & good luck. Remember who your doing this for, yourself.. And instead of dwelling on how depressed you feel, try to picture how happy you would feel in August and being 12st!! :)

I know I feel 100% again & your words make sense!!

The gym was great., aching like mad! Can't wait to get back there tomorrow :)

Dinner was a bit random:

Cheese & broc pasta n sauce with added mushrooms.
A little blob of cheese & onion smash.
Cooked baby corns.
Orange.

Tea: chicken savoury rice, bag of steamed veg & added mushrooms.
Grapes.
Alpen light (1/2hex)

1/2 hex remaining!! Eeeek not like me.

Woo go you! :D

Foods looking good and you must feel good after the gym :) sorry to hear your bit down in the dumps, you are doing really good! xx

Well girls came in from work! I've stayed on plan :)

Had my tea as said! Then just came in now and had another Alpen light bar (1/2hex)
Cup of tea
Small jacket potato (not McCain so no syns)
A extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Pasta pot poured over the top mmm (0.5)

Syns: 2/15
Total: 2/15

Sounds goooood. I might get some of them triangles myself, sounds nice on jacket potato!

Well done!

Back