Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

I'm sure it won't... aren't they amazing though! They have the sharer bar next to the regular sized bars in Tesco and I swear I could demolish the whole thing so I try and stay clear! Don't you just hate Mother Nature, fingers crossed it won't affect your loss. You've had a fab week :) x

Haha I hope not!! Well I work at ASDA and they have the same layout ha trying to tempt me! I could demolish it too!! :p
I know I feel like I'm gonna be let down but we will see! ;) xx

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Asdas own! Fat free greek yoghurts with cherry and peach layer mmm on for £1.20 for 4! :) xx

Ohhh ok will check them out tmrw!

Those teaser bars are great aren't they :) xx

So tasty! Worth the syns!! :) x

I had the new danio ones with fruit under layer and they are sooo good - some higher in syns than id like tho, plus they were on offer when I got them, yesterday 85p per pot! :-o x

Hey girls!

1lb off. I'm okay with that, not over the moon with that but!! It's a lb :) x

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 11 xoxoxox

Hey girls!

1lb off. I'm okay with that, not over the moon with that but!! It's a lb :) x

Yay! It's a pound in the right direction xx

I know what you mean! Considering its 'that time' and I've done minimal exercise this week it's ok :) I've ate a lot!
But I think with me going to the pics today I might have my 'treat' today rather than leaving it til Saturday or Sunday.... Because then ill get straight back on it tomorrow!
I'm going to the pics so I don't know what ill end up with but I'm gonna have healthy brekki Etc anyway and go for a hike with the dog this morning!

Breakfast:
Banana, pineapple & orange.
Fat free greek yoghurt with peach layer.
Cup of tea.

Dinner:
Cod fillet oven cooked in fry light and mixed herbs.
Crispy new potatoes.
Bag of steamed veg & a dollop of beans.
Banana.

Tea:
-

Syns: 0/15
Total: 35/75

Last edited:
I really do love a treat day, feel it keeps me on track for the rest of the week. What you going to see at the cinema? I'm going tmrw and as its treat day I'm planning some pick n mix! :) x

I really do love a treat day, feel it keeps me on track for the rest of the week. What you going to see at the cinema? I'm going tmrw and as its treat day I'm planning some pick n mix! :) x

Yeah everyone needs a treat! Makes more sense to do it today on my day off and it's always nice to snack on something good rather than fruit all of the time :p
Iron man 3! I love films like that! It was between that and Olympus has fallen but I'm going to see that at some point too I hope lol!
Aw I love pick and mix but I'd end up spending a good tenner on it! Ill be doing an Asda visit before I go in ;) x

The teaser bars sound yummy but I can't get any yet, I always wait for offers and I also have a tin full of different chocolates for me so need to eat at least some of them before buying more lol.

Do they taste like the malteaser things in celebrations? I love them.

Have fun at the cinema, im really looking forward to it. Love iron man, feel a little guilty about going without little one but he'll be having fun at his nannies house.... just hope they're aren't loads of kids there or I'll def feel guilty later lol

The teaser bars sound yummy but I can't get any yet, I always wait for offers and I also have a tin full of different chocolates for me so need to eat at least some of them before buying more lol.

Do they taste like the malteaser things in celebrations? I love them.

Have fun at the cinema, im really looking forward to it. Love iron man, feel a little guilty about going without little one but he'll be having fun at his nannies house.... just hope they're aren't loads of kids there or I'll def feel guilty later lol

Yeah they're just like them but flatter and just so yummy!
Can't wait :) just been for my hour dog walk and making some fish and potatoes for dinner in a bit. See what I wind up with later!
Treat day though then fresh on it tomorrow :)
You enjoy too! X

Well I didn't eat any crap at the pictures but have made up for it!!
Flaming grill do a burger challenge that looks a bit like this...

I attempted it and only left the bottom half of the bun and the two 12oz burgers, only ate about 3oz of 24!!! Wow fatty!!!
And since coming home have shared half a tub of B&J'S half baked with my friend & a bar of milka! little miss piggy!!
My treat days need to stop being a weeks worth of calories!! I really wanna kick start a new me from tomorrow. NO JOKES! As Zante is coming quicker and quicker! :(
About 4lb's on just today I bet. There's me on an early 5 mile hike tomorrow! Xx

Attachments

• image-2326624056.jpg
    image-2326624056.jpg
    927.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1549588419.jpg
    image-1549588419.jpg
    927.3 KB · Views: 69
Well I didn't eat any crap at the pictures but have made up for it!!
Flaming grill do a burger challenge that looks a bit like this...

I attempted it and only left the bottom half of the bun and the two 12oz burgers, only ate about 3oz of 24!!! Wow fatty!!!
And since coming home have shared half a tub of B&J'S half baked with my friend & a bar of milka! little miss piggy!!
My treat days need to stop being a weeks worth of calories!! I really wanna kick start a new me from tomorrow. NO JOKES! As Zante is coming quicker and quicker! :(
About 4lb's on just today I bet. There's me on an early 5 mile hike tomorrow! Xx

Draw a line under it hun and start a fresh from tomorrow! I also used to have a "treat" night after weigh in and used to consume whatever I could find until I felt really sick. But I managed to get myself out of that rut after my consultant told me that every little bit counts and after weigh in wasn't a black hole that wouldn't count. Think about Zante and how your going to feel in that bikini! Get lots of super speed/speed foods in this week and I'm sure you will still see a fab loss! x

Draw a line under it hun and start a fresh from tomorrow! I also used to have a "treat" night after weigh in and used to consume whatever I could find until I felt really sick. But I managed to get myself out of that rut after my consultant told me that every little bit counts and after weigh in wasn't a black hole that wouldn't count. Think about Zante and how your going to feel in that bikini! Get lots of super speed/speed foods in this week and I'm sure you will still see a fab loss! x

Great advice!! I need to stay away from binges it's like I've never saw remotely naughty food before!!
I just can't move now ha I need to bash the dog walks and gym this week too though cos I felt let down with myself last week due to lack of that! X

Good morning! Well an truly bloated! Didn't sleep well! Brekki then back to bed.

Breakfast:
Banana, pineapple and orange.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0.5/15
Total: 0.5/15

Zzzzzzzzzz!

That burger looks lovely... you did well, but yeah don't beat yourself up about it. Looks like we're in the same boat this week with some very good days but the bad days being very bad... fingers crossed we both see an okay result at WI

Dinner:
x2 wmeal toast (Hexb), spaghetti &
2 fried eggs and smash.
Low low cheese slice (2)
Banana.

Syns: 2.5/15
Total: 2.5/15

I agree about the WI! Plenty time to bring it back I hope xx

Back