Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

I've had a bender of a weekend! Basically I ate crap all the way from Friday and that burger through to now... I have had an Indian takeaway and countless amounts of chocolate
I won't be weighing this week. I'm actually taking a week out from weighing I won't be touching the scales til next Friday as I really need to get my head in the game.
I've had a queer weekend... The Friday burger challenge and pictures was like a date for me and I haven't felt a connexion with anyone since my big split from my boyfriend of a year and a half back in November.
To cut a long story short, me and Thomas (my ex) can't let go of our feelings, although he has a new girlfriend who he jumped into a relationship with in January he still holds onto me, texting me whenever he is drunk bringing up old issues and feelings and sending me back to my old heartbroken slump. We can't let go of our feelings but he refuses to break up with his girlfriend to take the chance and I am afraid of it anyway. But this makes it hard for me to see anyone else other than a drunken kiss or a flirt!
I'm only 21 I don't think it's normal to feel this low but I do :( and instead of not eating at all like normal heartbroken people I eat EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!
So I can guess at least a 5/6lb gain over this weekend. I need to sort my head out and work out wha I want! Maybe consider cutting off all communication with Tom altogether!

My date actually went well and he's a lovely, caring, considering lad. What it's rare to find! So I need to have a good hard think. I will document what I'm eating and have a chat with you guys but I won't be weighing! Thanks for caring :) bet I sound a sop! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 11 xoxoxox

I've had a bender of a weekend! Basically I ate crap all the way from Friday and that burger through to now... I have had an Indian takeaway and countless amounts of chocolate
I won't be weighing this week. I'm actually taking a week out from weighing I won't be touching the scales til next Friday as I really need to get my head in the game.
I've had a queer weekend... The Friday burger challenge and pictures was like a date for me and I haven't felt a connexion with anyone since my big split from my boyfriend of a year and a half back in November.
To cut a long story short, me and Thomas (my ex) can't let go of our feelings, although he has a new girlfriend who he jumped into a relationship with in January he still holds onto me, texting me whenever he is drunk bringing up old issues and feelings and sending me back to my old heartbroken slump. We can't let go of our feelings but he refuses to break up with his girlfriend to take the chance and I am afraid of it anyway. But this makes it hard for me to see anyone else other than a drunken kiss or a flirt!
I'm only 21 I don't think it's normal to feel this low but I do :( and instead of not eating at all like normal heartbroken people I eat EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!
So I can guess at least a 5/6lb gain over this weekend. I need to sort my head out and work out wha I want! Maybe consider cutting off all communication with Tom altogether!

My date actually went well and he's a lovely, caring, considering lad. What it's rare to find! So I need to have a good hard think. I will document what I'm eating and have a chat with you guys but I won't be weighing! Thanks for caring :) bet I sound a sop! X

aw im sure everything will work out hun! im excactly the same with emotional eating, chocolate becomes my best friend when im down!
glad your date went well, he sounds like a lovely guy, your so right, rare to find! haha good to see you back :)

Hey Hun I'm here to follow I started SW yest I agree about how hard it is to get back in track after falling off. You need to get your head back in it and if that means not weighing then don't and don't beat yourself up about it :)
xx

Thanks girls! I wouldn't avoid minis altogether cos it's nice to have your support. I've had some banana and yoghurt this morning and I'm out on a walk with my dog it's a beautiful morning!
What makes things worse is I fainted in my kitchen yesterday. I've never fainted before in my life and the doctors couldn't link it to anything! But I was petrified regardless.
So I'm gonna just assume my body hasn't been at it's best lately. I think the idea of 10 days away from the scariness of the scales will help and I have a planned night out on Sunday for my friends 21at so I'm just gonna enjoy a little bit of vodka regardless of my weight! X

Thanks girls! I wouldn't avoid minis altogether cos it's nice to have your support. I've had some banana and yoghurt this morning and I'm out on a walk with my dog it's a beautiful morning!
What makes things worse is I fainted in my kitchen yesterday. I've never fainted before in my life and the doctors couldn't link it to anything! But I was petrified regardless.
So I'm gonna just assume my body hasn't been at it's best lately. I think the idea of 10 days away from the scariness of the scales will help and I have a planned night out on Sunday for my friends 21at so I'm just gonna enjoy a little bit of vodka regardless of my weight! X

Oh dear, hope your well now! Staying away from the scales is probably a good idea, then when you next weigh it can be a fresh start :)
Enjoy Sunday! Everyone needs to let loose sometimes, have fun!

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday xx

Breakfast:
Banana & pineapple.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Cup of tea.

Dinner:
x1 slice of wmeal bread from 800g loaf (Hexb)
x3 LM sausages, x2 fried eggs, spaghetti with 10g cheddar cheese (2) & some Smash made up with water.

Snack:
Banana.
Pasta pot shot (0.5)

Tea:
x3 LM sausages, McCain jacket (1) and a bag of steamed veg.
Tomato ketchup (1)

Syns: 5/15
Total: 5/15

Last edited:
Hey Hun, bless ya / the situation with your ex sounds really frustrating :( maybe you should really consider cutting all contact with him especially as he is seeing someone else and refuses to break up with her...

I'm the same with heartbreak don't/can't eat for the first week and then eat everything in sight out of comfort.

Hope your feeling a bit better after your date with the nice guy, you seeing him again? Xx

Hey Hun, bless ya / the situation with your ex sounds really frustrating :( maybe you should really consider cutting all contact with him especially as he is seeing someone else and refuses to break up with her...

I'm the same with heartbreak don't/can't eat for the first week and then eat everything in sight out of comfort.

Hope your feeling a bit better after your date with the nice guy, you seeing him again? Xx

Yeah I know it's such an awful time! I'm just stuck in a rut and I can't shake him off! :(
Yeah I feel a bit better. Craig is a lovely lad, he gets treat like rubbish off all the girls he's seen previously and he would do anything for anyone! He's older than me whereas Tom was younger so you can instantly see a difference. We are going out again just he works at Nissan so his shifts are allover.... He's already told me he's on standby to pick me up whenever needed on Sunday! What a sweetheart!
Well I've done well on plan today as I wrote above but my dad just bought some chippy tea on the way home from my cousins show where she was singing!
So I've just had a tea plate of chips with vinegar and a slice of bread. I'm guilty! Xx

Sorry to hear your having a tough time lately, if your stressed about the ex situation maybe your body isn't doing well and that's why you fainted. Its not nice though is it, I'm 25 in May and had never fainted before in my life, but fainted last year giving blood and collapsed last week, both horrible feelings.

I know its hard as you can't control your feelings, but your ex doesn't sound worth it, if he's with someone else but still texting you then he can't be a great guy, just think he's an ex for a reason. Could you try cutting off all contact with him? concentrate on this new guy, he sounds lovely and more like what you deserve

Hey hang in there your body is yours forever men will come and go!i,m new to all this but have just been reading your posts keep it up you are doing so well everyone has the odd blip.

Wednesday:

Breakfast -
X2 weetabix (Hexb) with banana.
Orange.
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0/15

Last edited:
Thanks for the support girls I'm really struggling to shift my slump! Just do not feel myself at all! :( x

Anyone got snapchat on their smartphones? It's ideal for sending pics of food ha x

Anyone got snapchat on their smartphones? It's ideal for sending pics of food ha x

No but will check it out!

How you feeling? xx

No but will check it out!

How you feeling? xx

Good good it's great I love it!
Yeah feeling good. Gym for a hour this mornin then just been Seaton Carew down the seaside with my two friends and the dogs... Avoided all urges for an ice cream or chips and just tucking into a late lunch now!

Dinner:
McCain jacket (1)
Tuna & beans.
Bag of steamed veg.
Apple.

Syns: 1/15

Last edited:
Tea:
x4 LM sausages.
Pack of chilli chicken low fat supernoodles.
Banana.
1/2 a bar of dairy milk (new type with jelly beans and popping candy... Was strange so hence only eating half! - 6.5)

Syns: 7.5/15

Thursday:

(Big) Breakfast:
1 slice from 800g wmeal loaf (Hexb) with 2 scramble eggs and tomato ketchup (2)
Banana & strawberries with banana & custard mullerlight.
Cup of tea.

Dinner:
McCain jacket (1) with tuna & beans.
Bag of steamed veg.
Orange.
Options white hot choc (2)

Tea:
Cheese and broc pasta 'n' sauce.
Bag of steamed veg (again!)
Banana & strawberries.
Shape crumble yoghurt (0.5)

Syns: 5.5/15

Very lazy day today! Everything out of a packet or a can... Payday tomorrow so hopefully be able to grab plenty of fresh fruit and veg, so low in the house at the min!
Been to the gym though!! :)

Last edited:
Tea:
x4 LM sausages.
Pack of chilli chicken low fat supernoodles.
Banana.
1/2 a bar of dairy milk (new type with jelly beans and popping candy... Was strange so hence only eating half! - 6.5)

Syns: 7.5/15

That choc does sound strange, Haven't seen that one b4 - saw the Oreo one today tho on offer, took every bit of willpower I have not to put it in my basket.

How you doing today? X

That choc does sound strange, Haven't seen that one b4 - saw the Oreo one today tho on offer, took every bit of willpower I have not to put it in my basket.

How you doing today? X

I'm okay yeah!
Just finished work and stuck on plan and did the gym earlier :) just making some late night low fat supernoodles, starving but refuse to tuck into the Yorkies my dad has bought! X

Back