Lets have a chat:)

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi,

Though i would start a thread for general chat.

There are a few things that i have been thinking about on this diet and i would like some advise/opinion on.

Firstly, when is a good time to start the refeed week? I know some people lose on it and some please gain on it... should i wait until i reach my target to go on it, or should i go on it when i am a few pounds to half a stone off? Has anyone else been thinking about this? Any idea how you might do it?

Secondly, I really struggle on the weekends. What do people do to distract them selves? If i go out for the day, i hate having to come back to have my milkshake, so often leave it until the evening to have my second pack, so most of the day i feel weak, which is crappy. The bars just arent an option for me! I guess any ideas on activities to do would be nice.

Thirdly, how is everyone feeling? :rolleyes:

:p

Hi Lizzie,

Heres my plan... I not going to stop lipotrim til i see 8st 7lb on all the scales!! My home scales, the gym scales and the scales in the chemist. Then i will re-feed. I'm about 10st 12lb at the mo so I'll be lipotriming for another 8 weeks or so :)

I plan to eat in a completely different way when I am eating again. I'm going to listen to my body much much more - let it tell me how much i should eat and when i should eat. And how my body feels after I have eaten a certain meal... if i feel sluggish it was the wrong kind of food for me.

Ah, i see what you are saying about ALL scales telling you are that weight!! I would hate to get to my goal weight, then go some where different to weight myself and be half a stone heavier or something!! My goal weight is 10stone, but I dont know if i should weight until i am under 10stone before starting re-feed or not... Hmm decissions decissions. I reckon that the last half a stone or so will be quite a struggle to shift, so i might just wait until 10st then start refeed!!

Yeah, i think when i maintain i will start to measure out qty of foods until i am used to the portion sizes. I think this would be the main issue for me

hiya all,

Im starting refeed a week before i go on holiday so i can eat when i go ive only been on lipotrim a week but ive had to taste food due to cooking for others and thing dont taste the same as they did before chicken doesnt taste nice and sweet things taste really really sweet boardering in sickly !!!! So im wondering if we should listen to our taste buds aswell as our stomache !!!!

Yeah, I reckon everything will be a taste sensation when were back on the hard stuff!! lol. A few weeks ago i decided to make my partner a curry from scratch (a made up recipe!!), i wasnt going to taste it, but was worried that it tasted arful so felt i had to see if it was ok. So i tasted it and it tasted sooooo nice!! So later my partner had it, and he didnt think it was as great as i did!!! But thats good! bland food to him wasnt to me so i wont cook with too much salt etc in the future cos i dont need it!!

Im hoping things dont taste nice at all that way i wont want to eat them im really scared about going on holiday cos its all inc and the food is out of this world plus there is also the drink do u think its possible to put all the weight back on in 2 weeks what you have lost!!!

hi lizzie again its early days for me ive still got 3 stone to lose but im already thinking about eating again the thing is im going away at easter with the family and eating out is part of a holiday i dont want to refeed completly so im thinking of having 2 shakes and an evening meal (salad or some fish perhaps) do you think it would be a good ideaa or should i stick to 3 shakes
As to when you should start to refeed im thinking it could be better for me to get below my target then if i mess up i wont get too fat again but reading other posts a lot of people carry on losing when they refeed oh decisions

Im just re feeding for my hols then when i get back i will go back to 3 shakes cos the next time i go on holiday is september so i will have a good gap between them by that time i should have lost all my weight

Im hoping things dont taste nice at all that way i wont want to eat them im really scared about going on holiday cos its all inc and the food is out of this world plus there is also the drink do u think its possible to put all the weight back on in 2 weeks what you have lost!!!

I have had a few blips, and what you do tend to put on is usually water. It takes a few days back on the shakes to get rid of that weight.... well from my experience that is what i have found.

When are you going on holiday? It depends how much you have lost until you go on hol as whether you will put it all back on.... you can put half a stone on in water!

hi lizzie again its early days for me ive still got 3 stone to lose but im already thinking about eating again the thing is im going away at easter with the family and eating out is part of a holiday i dont want to refeed completly so im thinking of having 2 shakes and an evening meal (salad or some fish perhaps) do you think it would be a good ideaa or should i stick to 3 shakes
As to when you should start to refeed im thinking it could be better for me to get below my target then if i mess up i wont get too fat again but reading other posts a lot of people carry on losing when they refeed oh decisions

Hey, if you have to eat you can give yourself some days off, you can stay in ketosis if you have protein and salad, but the main problem is getting a taste for food after you have eaten!! If its a one off thought you should be ok!

going on holiday end of march we are going on a sun holiday the 9.50 ones the kids love caravaning personally i like beach ones but its on a haven site so there is lots to keep them entertained its the second sun holiday weve been on it only costs around fifty quid for a 4 day break we dont read the paper just collect the vouchers and away we go keep the thought of them in your mind for when you start a family
Back to the point 2stone gone in 4 weeks so hopefully i will lose at least another stone in 5 weeks

lizzie, i go on holiday on the 15th march so i have another 3 weeks on lipotrim then 1 week on refeed im hoping to have lost about 2 stone by then

lillie, some food taste ok shep pie did chicken didnt custard cream biscuit absolutly awful !!!! god it sounds like i eat all the time for the record i dont!!!!!

You should be close to your goal by then, so a few meals with no carbs shouldnt be too much of an issue. When you refeed you have a no carb meal for the first few days so you can deff get away with it

What about the drink 2 weeks of sittin in the sun drinking what do u think would be the maximum weight i could put on in 2 weeks if i was slightly careful

eek, its a hard call!! There is no fat in alcohol, but there is calories. I dont know, if you do exercise then it will help. Basically if you eat more calories than your body needs then you will put on weight. but if your going back on the shakes when you get back then you will lose most of what you put on in the first week or two. I think it is best if you dont worry about it and just go any enjoy yourself. Its not everyday you get to go on holiday, so just enjoy it and re-start when you get back.

Decisions decisions hey. My big problem is deciding what weight I ultimatley want to be the guy in the chemist said, according to his BMI chart, 'that I should be 11st 5lb', I said 'I have,nt been that since I was 3!
In 1991 I was 13st 8lb and I looked great (viewing my photos), then I wonder what I would look like at 12st or 12 and a half.
My 1st goal is 15st for my birthday on April 13th which I think im on target for, we will see?
Some say keep going 'til you feel good, well I feel good now should I stop? Not a chance because I dont look good. Or should I stop when the women start again?
DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

Ok thinking again.... well last weekend i ate for three days and i weighted myself the next day and i put on about 6lbs. But that was mostly water. If you do refeed then you wont put on much water so all the gain will be fat. After being on this diet your stomach will shrink, so you wont be able to eat as much as you maybe used to be able to, so this will help you. So, i reckon you may put on about 3-4lbs in fat? BUT that is a total guesstimate!!!

Back