Let's Shrink the Bear !!!

i hope you had a lovely day full of compliments today

Was in London Yesterday to meet a friend and had a LOVELY time. Hadn't seen him since I started the TFR 5 weeks ago, so I was wondering if he may notice I'd lost 'a couple of pounds or so'.

Well success! He did, said I looked amazing and thought it was perhaps the best he had ever seen me! Actually said I'd clearly lost more than a 'few pounds'

Result ! :party0019:

[Now, if I can avoid seeing him until my graduation, I wonder what he'll say then ...]

I expected the last few days to be difficult - and I wan't disappointed. I seem to have really struggled but now seem to be getting back to my old self and into the swing of it again.

I feel that the last couple of weeks my weight losses have been on the low side - 3lb and 2.5lb and I was hoping to have a better loss this Wednesday ...3.5 lb would put me at my second stone but I think that will probably not be achieved until the following week. Still whatever happens I shall be a week closer to my goal !

Spent the past few days really busy, spent a few pleasant hours in the garden but need to get on an do some more errands today - not least sort out a tyre valve problem on my car - those silly little half wheel things you have as a spare look mighty silly when you have to use them !!!

Hope everyone is well and motivated after the weekends - Our official Weigh in days will soon roll round again !
:whacky068:

Ted... I just love reading your diary! It goes to show that however hard things can be sometimes, our goal is still the most important thing to us. It's so so nice that your friend noticed how good you are looking. Please keep sharing your journey with us... you're an inspiration :)

it is awesome reading all these motivational messages. well done to all of you.
i am thinking of starting but only just heard of it today as i walked past a pharmacist.
do you know of guys that have done it? im worried as i will only get 2 'meals' a day.
also how do you find exercising? are you just nackered and low on energy all the time?
thanks
Dan

Hi Dan ...

Quite a few guys on here - Man City Mark and Nathan. David is preparing for his wedding in two weeks time and all the guys are doing really amazing.

I have heard them say about going to the gym - and I know they manage on the shakes [as the guys quantity is larger than us lasses!]

Do join us all - you have nothing to loose but the weight !!
:grouphugg:

P.S. Just noticed - If you go to 'lipotrim Forum' and scroll down - 4th on the list is a thread called 'lipotrim for MEN' and is a guys perspective on the diet - hope it helps ... Good Luck Dan.

Last edited:

Well woke up this morning with a splitting headache so feeling a bit nauseous right now. :yuk: Drank lots of water and went of for the weekly weigh in. Lost another 2 lb which is slow but still a step inn the right direction...

Looking forwards to a restful day although my mother and father are popping over this afternoon so I'll probably have to 'sprint around' [some hope] with the duster before they arrive. :bliss:

Going to drink lots of water and probably even take a paracetamol [gosh, things must be bad!]

Anyhow, I'm still here and sticking with it... Another pound and I'll be in the 180's, and another pound after that, [13:06.5] I'll be closer to the 12's than the 14 [stone mark] if you get what I mean - I know, I know, a bit sad knowing all these things but a girls got to have a [Mini] target along the way... :fingerscrossed:

Hope you are all doing well and scampering more quickly to your targets... Keep plodding and smiling - even if it's through the pain !!!
:chores016:

Ah hope you feel better soon and just worth a note that a pint of water weighs a 1lb so if you drank loads that may have made your WI loss lower than actual!!

Good job and stick with it remember we can get there!

Stay strong pet

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

Ted.E.Bear
hope you are feeling a bit better today

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

Oh, Thanks guys - yes feeling much better now ... well the headache has gone anyway.

Seem to swing a little in mood right now - not sure why. I go from being really pleased by what I have achieved to seeing others stats and thinking 'they are doing so much better than me'. I realize that we all have different starting points and differing journeys but I'm no different to a lot of us - I just want to get there! note to self ' must be more patient!'

Think I'm a bit concerned as to how to play the next few weeks - I have so much going on. I had intended to do another week and a half and then refeed as I'm going away for the weekend and would like to feel I can eat, BUT i discover I'm going to the coast for a week with a friend, then the weekend thing, then away with my parents for 4 days - a week back then a week in France. Not sure if I should just be 100% tfr till next Friday then refeed and then stay at refeed and start again TFR when I get back from France 2nd week in October. Just concerned. I may even give Lipotrim a ring and see what they suggest.

I know by then I'll be 2 stone down but I still have another 3 to go and really don't want to jeopardize my journey so far - or start ot eat food and just cave in ...

I really don't know what to do...
:d'oh:

I’ve been really good but looking at the results, you really wouldn’t know it – I have this nagging voice in the back of my head which goes ‘you can loose two pound a week on a ‘food eating’ diet but, I think that would be a mistake so ... I spoke with the pharmacist and my MS consultant about this but they both say just stick with it I’m doing well ...

September is not being kind to me ...

I’m with TFR until Sunday when I then have to go to Norfolk until Friday with a friend – I think I’ll be able to do 2 shakes + a meal so I’ve checked out the Refeed sheets and hope to stay strong so as to limit the damage. We will take her two dogs so I’m sure there will be lots of walking on the agenda! I hope then to go from the Saturday to the Thursday on TFR and then I spend a couple of days in London for my graduation. I intend to enjoy this and for the two days I shall eat what I fancy with no apology – I want to look back on this as a really good, fun, happy and special time. From the Sunday to Wednesday, I’ll be 100% and then I’m with y parents until the Saturday evening [where shakes will not be an option]. I have a week then before heading to France to for 10 days – but I think then food will be relatively healthy. So it works out that It’ll be the 10th October before I can really get back to it. Just hope then there is enough time [with my slow losses] to get to target by Christmas. [Taking into account a 4 day trip to Paris and Bruge early December!] Still if I stay 100% then, I can do no more so what will be, will be!

i have just been catching up with your diary and wow you are a busy girl over the next few weeks, you know how i feel about breaks/holidays etc do what you need to do but most of all enjoy it all. You do realise i will want to see some graduation pictures! I'll be back on tfr after my hols on october the 10th as well, i'll be glad to have you as support and hope i can do the same for you.

Lilac ...

Thank you and yes, your support is always greatly appreciated and welcome and I'll be pleased to do likewise for you ... :party0016:

Hows your refeed going ? that is what you are doing now isn't it ? your next couple of weeks are soo busy i can't keep track ! anyhoo missing you on here and hoping that you are having a lovely time wherever you are at the moment

I'm missing her too Lilac!!! Wondering how she's managing on her hols :)

Need to find a ‘smilie’ with her ‘tail between her legs’ :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Have really struggled and lost the plot ‘big time’ :booboo:

Steped on the scales at the hotel this morning and having just converted the KG’s to Stone and pounds I think the damage is likely to be somewhere in the region of 8.5lb! MUST start DAY 1 again tomorrow – I’m away for a couple of days [Thurs and Friday] this week but then have until 30th before I go to France so if I could just get in 10 days at total 100% I should be able to stop the rot.

Anyway, the Graduation was brilliant! – Had a fantastic time and a brilliant lunch afterwards, stayed over-night and arrived back this afternoon.

That ‘deriere’ kicking is required ... Help me out pleeeeeese...
:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

Need to find a ‘smilie’ with her ‘tail between her legs’ :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Have really struggled and lost the plot ‘big time’ :booboo:

Steped on the scales at the hotel this morning and having just converted the KG’s to Stone and pounds I think the damage is likely to be somewhere in the region of 8.5lb! MUST start DAY 1 again tomorrow – I’m away for a couple of days [Thurs and Friday] this week but then have until 30th before I go to France so if I could just get in 10 days at total 100% I should be able to stop the rot.

Anyway, the Graduation was brilliant! – Had a fantastic time and a brilliant lunch afterwards, stayed over-night and arrived back this afternoon.

That ‘deriere’ kicking is required ... Help me out pleeeeeese...
:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

Hey. Hun... I'm on day 1 again tomorrow!! We'll get each other through!!! X

Back