Lets start again ....together

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I have been doing ee and not very successfully although I have mastered the exercise part of things.

Lots of us post that we are going to re-start and I thought if we did this together we would stand a better chance of success as a group

I am starting again today so if you want to join me that would be great ....we could all set a mini goal and I think as I have still got two weddings mid August to lose a stone in 6 weeks

Faye:)

Hi Faye,

I'm Sam, I'm in exactly the same boat, I've been doing SW off and on for 3 years, and it's great for me when I do it, but as soon as I'm off it, I forget about EVERY rule in the book!

I started again last Tuesday, this time, I'm going to go it alone; I had a lot of success with groups in my early months, but towards April or so this year, they just freaked me out, so no goup for me this time :( I am looking for a few internet pals to share the experience with though, and am well up for a challenge if you like :)

I usually do EE, but have decided to throw a green day in a week (today is this week's green day :D)

I will be weighing in on Tuesdays at Boots! Can't really throw those scales out of the window if I don't like what I see :p

Hope your week has gone well, I've gone way over my syns on most days, but this first week is supposed to be to break me back into it... Fingers crossed for tomorrow though!

xx

I have actually lost 2lbs in the last two days and think it's down to exercise. It has really spurred me on. I hope you get the same results on Monday.

I don't go to a class because of time and think I would rather go alone and this site is to me better than a class once a week

Tried to pm you but your name couldn't be found so let me know how you get on on this blog

Good luck

Faye

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost around a lb and a half, hooray!

Congrats on your 2lb loss! I have always exercised loads, and swear by it when I'm trying to maintain. What exercise are you doing? I was training for a triathlon but had to defer for health reasons. They've finally found what's wrong with me though so hopefully I'll be able to get back into it in a few weeks once my medication has stabalised.

I've got a busy week ahead though, it's my last week in this job, so drinks, and dinners, and lunches out mean I'm short on time and food optimising is going to be tough!

I'm still excited by it though, that's quite sad!!!

I walk a lot with my dog. Then I spin at least once a week and go out on my bike Saturday and Sunday mornings early. I used to do kettles and enjoyed it but its Sunday at 10 30 and don't always feel like it. I have got Gillian Michaels six weeds to get a 6 pack , or at least that is what I think its called. I am going to do that

I occasionally go to circuit training and swim

I want to lose at least 2.5 stones.

I find minimins a really good inspiration.

Fingers crossed for our next weigh in

Faye x

Fingers crossed for us both!

Oh, I love spinning, but I've had to not go to classes due to financial reasons (another reason not to go to SW officially at £5pw!!!). I looked at joining SW online only, it's just as expensive, I almost fell off my chair!

I've never tried kettles though, my mum swears by it! I love me a long distance bike ride though, but more often than not I'm tempted to go to the pub with my cycling buddies, un-doing all the hard work. Ah well.

The first time I did SW, back in 2011, I lost 4.5 stone, so it's definitely do-able! i've had a few medical issues recently, but think they've been diagnosed now, so fingres crossed I'll be back on track soon :D

Here's to being positive about it!

xx

I don't think you need a class. If you can do it without you are more likely to stick it out.

Did 2 dog walk s today but didn't gym as I was just so hot.

You can get kettles dvds to do at home but its not worth paying a lot. if you get a kettle bell get a metal one we were lucky they had them at Aldi for a fiver

heres to us both having a good loss this week but if we don't its not the end of the world

Like the sound of the pub after the bike ride but as I go at 6 am there is nowhere open lol

Faye

Haha! Wow! 6am is definitely bedtime for me! If only I could wake up earlier!

I'm pretty good at sticking to my own routine when I get going. It's been too hot to run though, but I've promissed myself and my oh that when it cools down I'll be going 3 times a week!!!

x

Did the usual biking at 6am..then walked the dog. Weighed and have lost 3.5lbs over the last week so am inspired to do more.

Hope you are doing well...should be cooler over the weekend but still warm. I just don't know how you run ...I run like a girl lol. Spin was a killer last night but guess it pays off

Good luck for next week

Are you trying any new recipes etc

Fayex

Hey Faye!

Ugghhh, I've had such a hectic couple of weeks! I started a new job on Monday and have desperately been trying to figure out some sort of routine! I haven't even had time to weigh myself. Will need to get down to Boots on Tuesday. Have had a lot of celebratory meals, and have not been food optimising at all! Bad Sam!!

Was good-ish yesterday, been for a run today, and will be cycling 9 miles a day this week commuting, so I am not without hope. Plus, as inspiration, I booked my October holiday to Iceland this week, lots of hot pools and spas - I will need to look good in a bikini again!!!

Hope you're doing allright, at least better than I am :)

xx

Hi Samsassy

pretty much like you ...have lost a few pounds but am really getting motivated.

Not lost what I could have but am not giving up

I get really busy and then eat something quick but am taking something with me today and got spin tonight and am making time to exercise instead of putting the house and work first

How much do you want to lose by the time you go to Iceland?

I want to be down to a 12 from a 16 by March

We got some work to do

Fayex

Back