Let's try something different!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I don't know about everybody else but I always feel that the day after weigh in is a 'fresh start'.
I am going to try some new recipes this week and really go for it so it's off to the supermarket I go for some ideas. I am normally a Tesco shopper but am going to try Morrison's so I can get their delicious low fat pork sausages and see if they have anything that i dont usually buy.
Good luck to everyone on this week's journey x

I don't know about everybody else but I always feel that the day after weigh in is a 'fresh start'.
I am going to try some new recipes this week and really go for it so it's off to the supermarket I go for some ideas. I am normally a Tesco shopper but am going to try Morrison's so I can get their delicious low fat pork sausages and see if they have anything that i dont usually buy.

I agree. After a bit of a bad week last week and a maintain (pleased with that) at WI last night, I'm looking at today as a fresh start.

I'm going to use this week to go completely back to basics - as if it were my first ever week on the plan. I'm trying to slip out of bad habbits that I've started, and get completely re-focused.

Hope everything goes well for you this week. We can do it! :)

stivesliz said:

What are these sausages?? Frozen or? How many syns? I love sausages!! :-D

I weigh in Wednesday mornings & always feel good the rest of the day like it's a fresh start :) I've had an awful two weeks off plan so I had a big gain, so for me this week is about sticking to plan 100%.

What are these sausages?? Frozen or? How many syns? I love sausages!! :-D

They're fresh and called Skinny Lizzie sausages. I think our consultant said they were half a syn each.....but I may be wrong!

Well said. I often dont look at my book for ages as I have been doing it for so long but I am determined to try some different things. A lot of the HE choices have increased their allowances since january, eg, 60g of bread now instead of 57g. I know it's only 3g but it's still more lol! Good luck x

Morrison's do their won low fat sausages - 'Eat Smart' they are in a blue packet with a tape measure logo round them. Half a syn each and delsih. x

Are these "proper" sausages, or Quorn type of things?

Back