Leukaemia?

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello everyone.
I have just had some news this morning that a dear friend and work colleague of mine has been diagnosed with leukaemia. They are still doing tests to find out exactly which type and they say that his chances of making a full recovery are hopeful as they have caught it very early.
I was just wondering, does anyone else have experience of this disease?

Peachy
x:(

I dont have any advice or info but just wanted to send you a :gen126:

I know its hard when people close to us get this sort of diagnosis, we always fear the worst, but I'm glad they are confident he can make a full recovery.

Hugs to you, your friend sounds very lucky to have a friend like you X

Lou XXX

Just want to say my thoughts are with your friend....xxx

Hi Peachy, Sorry I have no advice but wanted to send you ((HUGS))

Thanks for your thoughts.
We are all just hoping for a good outcome on this one.
He is such a kind and generous person and nobody can believe this diagnosis. Although there is never a good time for these things to happen, unfortunately his wife is expecting their first baby in 6 weeks time. But this may be just what he needs to give him the strength to fight this disease.
peachy
x

Hi big prayers and thoughts go out to your friend, I've not detailed experience but I know three people that made a full recovery and went on to get married and live happily ever after. Every case is different but you say they found it early so that's great xx

Peachy - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sorry but I don't know much about it, only that it needn't necessarily always have a bad outcome. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend.
Tansyx

Back