Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Sunday 17th Nov

Its in my Jeans

When I had my epic wardrobe clear out the other day I found a pair of oasis limited edition posher than posh denim jeans that I bought assuming they would fit as they were a size 16. They were mini mini mini with no stretch so I couldn't get them over my calves. When measured they were closer to a 14 in their measurements. Anyway. Guess what I'm wearing today? Oh yes. I have red lines across my stomach and can't breathe but they are on, done up and with a belt.

Get in.

Well done you!!!!! I too have managed to get into my smaller size 12 petite Next jeans that wouldn't even entertain the tops of my thighs two weeks ago as I had to buy the same pair in a 14 on Ebay the other week, which incidentally are now too lose!

Christmas dress also bought from said Ebay for the bargain price of £11 plus p&p, brand new too! Happy days :)

It sure is :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh don't Lev....i

Haha its ok there are there but they are not there. Soon I'll get kicked out for being flippant :) I don't give out prizes...yet ;)

Tuesday 19th Nov

Collective Nouns

What is it with some brands that make them eponymous with a certain item. Hoover for example? Unless you are posh enough to have a dyson or similar there is a fair chance you just refer to it as a Hoover. Where's the Hoover? Guaranteed its not on the floor of the house where you need it at that present moment. Sellotape. There's another. Sellotape is a brand yet any form of sticky tape whether its from smiths or asda is Sellotape. Not strictly collective nouns there Sam I hear you chant. Well, no, maybe not but this is where my thought process began. Actually it began with marmite but that's another post.

Collective nouns are the weird and sometimes whacky names for a collective of things, commonly animals. A murder of crows or a parliament of owls being my favourite as a law teacher. It got me to thinking. What would be OUR collective noun? A world of slimmers? A GORGE of dieters.

Suggestions on a postcard....

Hi

I am loving reading your posts & ramblings and still got a couple of pages to go but I am at work and I am about to leave. Subscribing so can read the rest at home.

Allie

Wednesday 20th Nov

Poo

Anyone else chuffed when they manage to do a big poo before weigh in? Is it wrong that I don't care that I wrote that for all to read? Lalalalalalala.....

Wednesday 20th Nov

Poo

Anyone else chuffed when they manage to do a big poo before weigh in? Is it wrong that I don't care that I wrote that for all to read? Lalalalalalala.....

Lol! I've thought the same before now!!

Wednesday 20th Nov

Poo

I'm on my second cuppa hoping for the same before tonight. Caffeine seems to help me out.
One can only pray for a poo. I told my colleague I might suck the tea-bags but she thought I was disgusting.

I'm on my second cuppa hoping for the same before tonight. Caffeine seems to help me out.
One can only pray for a poo. I told my colleague I might suck the tea-bags but she thought I was disgusting.

"One can only pray for poo"

Hands down the best thing I have read on here. Ever.

Wednesday 20th Nov

Confession

I just ate the skin off the roast chicken I was carving. It was delish. ;) Its WI tomorrow morning so to be fair it's too late to care. Oh it was all crispy and juicy in tandem. Mmmmmm

Back