Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

The party was great last night and the band was really really good.

I had some veggie quiche boiled potatoes cous cous salad white bread roll and a naughty slice of chocolate cake.

Which doesn't sound horrendous but my scales say 2lbs on which has really upset me and the food wasn't worth seeing that

It will just be 'bloat' and will be off quickly, don't worry.
Glad you had a nice time.

I really hope it is just bloat but I only have two more days till weigh jn Tuesday night.

I have felt ropey all day probably due to the bad food choices last night

Food today - green

B - banana

L - porridge hex b 2 nectarines grapes and cherries danio yoghurt hex a tweak

S - 3 corn cakes 1/2 hex b scraping of lacto free cheese partial hex a jam 4 syns

D - veggie curry made with a schwarz flavour pot 4 syns and SW pilau rice

S - alpen light 1/2 hex b 2 biscuits 4 syns chocolate 4 syns

Total 16 syns

I'm just not a fish fan really and couldn't have braved mackerel.
I had a bit of a shock today...I had tilapia for lunch and have always just classed it as a HeB. Anyway, thought I'd check the website and seems for green plan it's 4 1/2 syns! Free on the other plans. I'm really aggrieved about this and emailed SW. I mean it's just plain white fish like cod or haddock really. I know it's not a common fish in this country, usually comes from the River Nile and has to be imported. I've been in Uganda a few times and ate it there and also had it in the States.
What do you think Jaffa...I feel it should be added to the free list.

Food so far today
Red

B - banana

L - tinned mackerel salad and I have now made the decision I dont like tinned mackerel only fresh mackerel but I forced it down followed by a sharon fruit and passion fruit plus 2 satsumas

S 2 jaffa cakes 4.5 syns

D - salmon kebabs 1 bbq 1 Chinese glaze which my consultant guessed at 1 syn each

S 2 jaffa cakes 4.5 syns

Total 11 syns which means 1 over as challenge is 10 syns

Attachments

• 1407787964490.jpg
    1407787964490.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 65
  • 1407787976322.jpg
    1407787976322.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1407787985246.jpg
    1407787985246.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 64
Woo hoo I lost 0.5lb so I am dead on target and I reckon it is all down to the salad challenge which is very hard but it seems to be working.

Another red day

B - 2 apples

L - rollmop herring whole tub 3 syns salad leavrs tomatoes and gherkins plus a nectarine and a satsuma

After class a banana

D - homemade veg soup and salad
Alpen light 3 syns
Chocolate 4 syns

Total 10 syns

Attachments

• 1407875931871.jpg
    1407875931871.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 57
It certainly is making me think about things and how many syns were creeping in before plus I was relying a lot on carbs again instead of superfree.

It really is so so hard especially if you don't eat meat .

I am going to sign up for next week as well if you want to join me ?

I agree and reading through the page again I've decided to start today.
I'll see what my weight is by Sunday and see if I'm able to sign up for the challenge. At this moment in time (as they say) I'm weighing 10.4, so shall be 10.5 at group (I think)...which means I'm bang on target and so can only afford to drop 3lbs. I think that's about where you are too.
Anyway, I do need to get some variation into my meal planning so hope this will help me.
I don't have any problems with drinking the water or exercising, so that's something. Limiting my syns could be the challenge!!

Back