"Light Choices" meal replacements?

how many shakes do you have a day puggso, and how many calories do you have in the meal? I think i will end up aiming for 2 shakes plus a healthy small-medium size meal. i dont think i will manage to count the calories unless i buy a ready meal. I am currently just watching portion sizes and what i eat and seem to be losing fine but cant wait to start the shakes now as will be interesting to see if they give the weight loss a good kick up the ***. I feel like i have been trying to get my bmi down to normal forever and finally this week i had a loss so im hoping i dont manage to ruin it this week.
Catch you soon
s x

I have two in a day. One about 10 to 9 while I'm walking from my train to work and the other about half 1 on my lunch.

For the meal I don't really count the calories. Just keep it sensible enough. When I calorie counted - for a brief period between shake diets as I fancied the change - I aimed for about 1500 a day all in which seemed to work. So the shakes make about 450 so I can have about 1000 over the rest of the day.

If that makes sense!

sure does make sense - and 1000 calories left seems like a lot. i will aim for the 2 shakes and will limit meal to sensible like you say. just controlling what i eat at the moment is going well and should help when start the shakes - not long now. thanks for insight.
x

I have done SF before but I might give the Tesco ones a go for a while and see how they work out for me. I do SW but every now and then I like to have a break

I decided i am starting the shakes on monday
will have 2 plus a meal and apples (as seem to have ended up with lots in the house) as the snack in between if get hungry.
I have the strawberry and choc as mentioned previously, but also bought a hot chocolate drinking powder. Has anybody used that instead of the shakes? might vary it a bit with a hot chocolate ather than just cold shakes? will let you know how it tases once i start. Heres to monday. may start new thread
x

ok, day 1 on lightchoices gone ok.
had an apple, a choc shake which is nice and a grilled beanburger salad this evening with pineapple. Managed abot 1 litre water but i know its not enough. Gonna aim for 2 shakes tomorrow and more water. Hope its ok to have fruit. Think it should be okay as long as dont over do it.
Going to try the strawberry shake tomorrow but you were right, the choc one is nice.
x

u guys were right, the strawberry is nowhere near as good and filling as the chocolate!! will just stick with the choc in future after i finish strawberry supply in cupboard
x

u guys were right, the strawberry is nowhere near as good and filling as the chocolate!! will just stick with the choc in future after i finish strawberry supply in cupboard
x

Yeah, I only have a strawberry as a last resort!

Back