Lighter Life November Starters!

Hey,

Im just having a wee nose at how all you November starters are getting on. Well done to you all, your doing brilliantly keep up the good work. You wont beleive how fast the weeks start to fly past I still feel like im a total newbie but am half way thru foundation its crazy.

Thanks peeps!

HANNAH: no I'm not having any side effects at all. I did have a headache on Friday (my first day) but none since then.

I don't think there is anything dangerous about losing that amount of water + glycogen so fast -- I am fairly sure it was not actual fat loss yet.

You also have to account for the fact that as my starting weight was over 300+ lbs it would take much more than 2000 cals a day to keep me and the same weight -- probably about 3000 cals, so the drop in calories for a person of my size is much greater.

I feel fine -- absolutely fantastic + a little bit lighter -- I can't wait until the real FAT starts to come off as well !!!

I'm going to be joining you on the 21st November, llc has just contacted me:grouphugg:I can't wait. It will have been 6 weeks since I rang her initially.

Excellent news, Mandy -- sorry to hear your LLC counsellor has been so slow, but excellent news that you can now join the programme!

I hope you find the support of the LLC group helpful and having to report in to someone who monitors your weight + ketone levels helps you stick to the plan.

I know that for me if I tried Lipotrim (or any other kind of diet) on my own I'm not very disciplined on my own.

Best wishes,
Sharon

Thats fab Mandy :), I would suggest low carbing it for a week before hand it helps with the headaches etc. Actually you're doing lt at the mo aren't you? Are you going to carry on with that while you wait for a kick start :)?

Emma xXx

I don't know whether to carry on with LT as my weightloss will be significantly less than everyone elses starting at the same time. if you see what I mean.
I have been low carbing for the last 5 weeks and lost 25lb (not bad really)
Anyway I'm so excited about getting started and meeting the group next Friday.

Well done everyone on your fantastic weight losses so far - you're all doing great. I'll have been on LL for 12 days before I get my first WI. Roll on Thursday. I'm still finding it a bit difficult - especially in the evenings but I guess I just need to keep myself busy at night and not think about the dreaded 'F' word. I had a couple of bars over the weekend - Cranberry & Raspberry (Yum), Peanut (Okay) and Lemon (Yuk). I'm gonna try and just have 2-3 of these per week though as they are a bit higher in calories.

It's good to hear about everyones jouney on this forum.

Take care

K:)

Strictly Shaz, I lost a lot of weight the first week I cut down on food in preparation for this diet. I also was over 300lbs (320 actually) It is quite normal for us to do this and the weightloss will slow down.
But good for you . Lucky devil....I'll just have to catch you up.lol!!!

First wi 4llbs, but will update the table with my first proper wi on sunday. Can't believe some of the weight loses on here. Also looking forward to trying the bars next week, need to chew on something! The drink flavours are a god send but so expensive, will have to make sure I don't use it all in a week.
Abi xx

Name.......................Week...........Loss.... ....Total Loss
futureyummymummy...... 1 ............ 12lbs ............ 12lbs
saz343 ......................... 1 ............ 5lbs ............ 5lbs
Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............7lbs .............7lbs
Strictly shaz................. 1 .............16lbs.............16lbs

Well lost another 3lbs thats 12 in total, yay :)

Emma xXx

Hi, thanks abs and lizzie :) I'm sooo chuffed lol I did my lil happy dance again they think I'm crazy :p. Lizzie just copy and paste the table and add your name week and weight loss :).

Emma xXx

Thanks Kerri you have no idea how excited I am lol!

xXx

Congrats Emma -- you have nearly made your 1 stone goal already!

(Yeah I know if comes off heffalumps like me quicker but my first goal would be 20 stone anyway -- which is 280 lbs which is 33 lbs away from where I am now -- so it will take me a bit longer to reach my first goal!)

I'm slightly confused by the figures I've just noticed right at the bottom of your signature -- "Night before starting LL 15 st 1" and "Info Day 15 st 3" .....

Are those weights on your own scales at home? ..... And then the 15 stone 5 lbs was your "official" weigh in the day you joined LL?

I'm just wondering whether you should ditch the "Info day" and "Night before" weights as they are confusing + look like your weight was going up before joining (although it could just be different scales).

Admittedly, my weight was also on the rise for a few days before joining LL but I'm not going to bother with what the "other" weights were -- I'm just taking 23 stone 7 lbs as my "Start Weight" being the official weigh in that was recorded the day I joined and paid for my first LL foodpacks.

Just a thought. ;-)

Back