Lighter Life November Starters!

Hi I've just been for my mid week WI and have lost 7lbs! I'm sure they though I was mad when I did my little happy dance pmsl but today's only my 4th day I can't stop smiling lol total natural high!

Emma xXx

Hi I've just been for my mid week WI and have lost 7lbs!

Well done, Emma! :party0019:

It must be very motivating losing a large amount within 4 days -- I have my mid-week pop in on Monday.

Well done Emma, I have my midweek wi at 4 this afternoon, feeling really nervous. Also feel really lightheaded and sick today, am hoping this passes soon. We should start a table for all our loses and update it each week (October startrs have done one, it's great)
Abi xx
xx

Good luck abs!!

Emma xXx

Hi guys hope you don't mind but I've done a chart with all the names I could see on it, copy and paste to add yourself or update :) xXx

Name.......................Week...........Loss........Total Loss
futureyummymummy...... 1 ............ 7lbs ............ 9lbs
saz343 ......................... 1 ............ 5lbs ............ 5lbs
Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............5lbs .............5lbs

I reccomend trying the ice-cream recipe yummy!

Hi All, well now just about finished Day 8. Haven't had a weigh in yet as had Parents Evening on Thursday when supposed to go to my class. So can't wait until this Thursday to see how much I have lost. Good luck to everyone due for weigh ins and remember keep up the good work and we'll all soon be much thinner.

Kx:D

hi everyone,

went to mid week weigh in,lost 7lb already, yeah! food cravings are getting easier too.

hows everyone else getting on?

Sarah X

Just wanted to join although I am posting on LL returners board too.
Did LL last year but started again 1st November to get off final 1 1/2 st because I didn't go as far with it as I should have.
First full week's weigh in tomorrow.
Your weight losses so far are very motivating! Keep it up!

Hi, I've survived the first day too, yay!

Was just wondering though have the packs given anyone else noticably bad breath? I'm paranoid enough as it is and now hubby says my breath stinks lol!

Emma xXx

Not sure if anyone else has responded to this but the bad breath is a good thing - it means you are in ketosis!!
You can't eat mints or chew gum but you can use a breath freshener spray so keep one handy!

Name.......................Week...........Loss.... ....Total Loss
Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............7lbs .............7lbs

Hi all, Starting LL on Saturday with 3 stone to lose. Had problems with GP approval but can be got through private GP. Slightly worried about all the hair loss comments but hopefully supplements should help! Getting excited though!

Hi,

Im quite worried about the hair loss thing, although my councellor ensured me that it does happen to everyone and that it is only temporary.

What supplements can we take?

Sarah X

Hi Sarah,

Do you mean it does or doesn't?? A couple of friends who have just finished the 14 weeks didn't suffer with hair thinning/loss at all, so it may only be the unfortunate few. I'm planning on taking Perfectil and Vitamin B complex which all help keep skin, hair and nails healthy. I'm having to double check with my councellor first though to ensure they're ones that can be taken on the diet.

Have you started LL yet?

Hx

Sorry, i mean she said it DOESNT happen to everyone!

Yeah i started LL last wednesday, it was really tough for the first few days, didnt help that i was working night shifts as well! im not so hungry now but im missing food. But with 7lb at my mid week weigh in its worth it!

When did you start,how you getting on?

Sarah X:)

Hi peeps, I went for my mid-week pop in today. Having started on Friday and just completed 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun) on the diet I was amazed to find ....

Start weight on Thursday 6 November:
23 stone 7 lbs (329 lbs)

New weight on Monday 10 November:
22 stone 5 lbs (313 lbs)

Weight lost in 3 days: 16 lbs

Sorry -- don't want to make some of you really sick with envy but when you are a 300+ lb lard bucket like me, it will come off quicker.

I won't update my footer thing until Thursday, until my proper weigh in at the 7 day stage.

Oh my god shaz thats amazing have updated our wee table thing (i know you're not updating your footer but seeing your loss on here will give everyone a huge boost :).

Seriously well done!!!

Name.......................Week...........Loss.... ....Total Loss
Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............7lbs .............7lbs
Strictly shaz................. 1 .............16lbs.............16lbs

Emma xXx

Back