Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lighter Life Starters 2008

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kirsty2510, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. kirsty2510

kirsty2510 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have probably missed the thread but certainly could not find one for new starters to LIghter Life for 2008. I started last Saturday and today is the first weigh in... feeling slightly nervous:confused:.
    First week has been absolutely fine, the funny taste in shakes I do not notice although the Thai chilli soup microwaved to a crisp is the only savoury I can stand. Health wise I have been so lucky no real side effects apart from cold at nights.... jammies ! (partner less than impressed with jammies and bed socks !)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. kirsty2510

kirsty2510 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks !

thank you...... gone to the right place ! x

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad you found it Kirsty :)

Looking forward to seeing how you do today....:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: 23 February 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.