Lil miss chatterbox's food diary

Today's food diary (Pancake day!!!):drool::gimi:

Breakfast: 4 tesco light choices cumberland sausages (4 syns), 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEx B), plum (SF), 1 pint water :waterbottle:

Snack: Banana (SF), 2 pints water :waterbottle:

Lunch: SW quiche (free), homemade vegetable soup (free), cheese (HEx A) :eatdrink012:apple (SF), 1 pint water :waterbottle:

Snack: nectarine (SF) & 2 satsumas (SF), 2 pints water :waterbottle:

Dinner: stir fry with rice noodles (SF & free) & stir fry sauce (6 syns), 1 pint water :waterbottle:

Supper: 1 pancake:gimi:(3.5 syns) with sweetener & lemon juice (free), 2 pints water :waterbottle:

Total syns: 13.5 Fluid: 9 pints:eek:

As it is now the first day of lent, I have decided to give up chocolate, crisps & sweets for lent. wish me luck!

Today's food plan:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEx B) & milk (HEx A), banana (SF), 1 pint water

Through morning: 2 pints water & exercise class :greenapple:

Lunch: lemon & coriander cous cous, apple, satsumas & nectarine (SF) 1 pint water

Afternoon: 2 pints water

Dinner: loads of green beans (SF) & mushrooms (SF) rice noodles (free), stir fry sauce (6 syns), skinless chicken (free) 1 pint water

Evening: 2 pints water, small glass fruit juice (3.5 syns)

Today's syns: 9.5 Fluid: 9.5 pints

As it is now the first day of lent, I have decided to give up chocolate, crisps & sweets for lent. wish me luck!

I wish you all the luck in the world for this. I think you are very brave. :eek:

Menu as ever looks fab and you have really got into this water lark. Wish I could focus at present but I think I'm just playing as SW just now. Can you give me a :asskick: please.

Can't believe I did so well yesterday. I was tempted to give in to the skips & the chocolate buttons, but I didn't. Maybe I can have willpower :rolleyes:
Thursday's food plan

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEx B), milk (HEx A) & banana (SF) 1 pint water
AM: 2 pints water, apple (SF)
Lunch: mini SW omelette (free), SW parsnip chips (free), homemade vegetable soup (free) 1 pint water
PM: 2 pints water & 30 min walk
Dinner: 1/4 homemade lasagne (11 syns), tons of green beans (SF) 1 pint water
Evening: 2 pints water

Total syns: 11, Fluid: 9 pints

Can't believe I did so well yesterday. I was tempted to give in to the skips & the chocolate buttons, but I didn't. Maybe I can have willpower :rolleyes:
Thursday's food plan

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEx B), milk (HEx A) & banana (SF) 1 pint water
AM: 2 pints water, apple (SF)
Lunch: mini SW omelette (free), SW parsnip chips (free), homemade vegetable soup (free) 1 pint water
PM: 2 pints water & 30 min walk
Dinner: 1/4 homemade lasagne (11 syns), tons of green beans (SF) 1 pint water
Evening: 2 pints water

Total syns: 11, Fluid: 9 pints

:wow::superwoman: I'm so impressed.

Excellent food choices. Mega fluid intake and exercise too. WTG

Hope you're having a good day.:D

Update of food diary: Add 2 low fat yoghurts (3 syns) as dinner has had to be postponed. Still 14 syns tho. And I've had an extremely productive day. Only got to sit down for 1/2 hour all day, went for my walk, and am shattered.

Update of food diary: Add 2 low fat yoghurts (3 syns) as dinner has had to be postponed. Still 14 syns tho. And I've had an extremely productive day. Only got to sit down for 1/2 hour all day, went for my walk, and am shattered.

I'm worn out just thinking about it. :D

Glad you've had a good day. Excellent tactic when dinner has been postponed.:D

Morning! well, after yesterday my legs ache, but I AM going to have another good day, even though I'm not home tonight.

Today's food plan:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEx B), milk (HEx A), banana (SF) & 1 piece homemade flapjack (4.5 syns) 1 pint water

AM: 2 pints water

Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup (free), apple (SF), baked potato (free) and quark (free) 1 pint water

PM: 2 pints water

Dinner: 2 vegetable spring rolls (10 syns), smash (free) & peas (free) 1 pint water

Evening 1 pint water

Total syns: 14.5, fluid: 8 pints

Feeling positive today. House is clean and tidy :eek: (that never happens!!), been out for a 25 min walk, and was shattered afterwards, so at least I know I was going fast enough! soon off to meet my kids off their school bus, then off to Edinburgh to go to B&Q to get more decorating stuff, then Asda. Going to be stripping wallpaper tomorrow, so I think I'll have to count that as my exercise!

Feeling positive today. House is clean and tidy :eek: (that never happens!!), been out for a 25 min walk, and was shattered afterwards, so at least I know I was going fast enough! soon off to meet my kids off their school bus, then off to Edinburgh to go to B&Q to get more decorating stuff, then Asda. Going to be stripping wallpaper tomorrow, so I think I'll have to count that as my exercise!

Yep I think stripping (of any variety:eek: ) defo counts as body magic. :D

You sound so motivated it's lovely to see. :D

Hope you have a great w/end:D

WI this morning, only to find I had STS :argh: Doesn't make sense to me. Either: the scales will make up for it next week, just being a bit delayed, or I need new scales. (The latter sounds like a good idea. Would be nice to have digital rather than relying on a needle, but will have to wait til I have more money:)

So far today I have had:

museli (HEx B) with milk (from HEx A) topped with apple & banana (superfree) , and 1 pint no added sugar squash

can't plan rest of day yet, as not home at lunchtime.

Oh, and I made myself a SW plate. Just bought a cheap white dinner plate, and some ceramic pens and split it into 2 sections - 1/3 superfree & 2/3 free. Hopefully that will help if portion control is the problem :rolleyes:

lil miss chatterbox said:
So far today I have had:

museli (HEx B) with milk (from HEx A) topped with apple & banana (superfree) , and 1 pint no added sugar squash

can't plan rest of day yet, as not home at lunchtime.

Oh, and I made myself a SW plate. Just bought a cheap white dinner plate, and some ceramic pens and split it into 2 sections - 1/3 superfree & 2/3 free. Hopefully that will help if portion control is the problem :rolleyes:

Found you luvvie!!
How much weight have you got to lose ? Your menus look fabulous ,and you are so good drinking fluids!! I defo found that I had to reduce my portions when I reached a plateau - either that or up the exercise . Saying that, I am not doing brilliantly myself, so need to concentrate on being good!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, food looks amazing and loving your energy and resolve.
I too gave up food for lent, no crisps or chocolate cos I rarely if ever eat them, but for me it's cheese, so that's what I have given up :eek: not having it even in a few of the recipes that have it, will go without will help in the long run I know.
STS is good, but if you have been exercising and it's not the norm it's normal for your muscles to retain water for a while after you start exercising, just keep it up and your scales will soon show the great work you're doing.
Have a stupendous Monday hun, sweet dreams :zz: :hug99: xxxx

Found you luvvie!!
How much weight have you got to lose ? Your menus look fabulous ,and you are so good drinking fluids!! I defo found that I had to reduce my portions when I reached a plateau - either that or up the exercise . Saying that, I am not doing brilliantly myself, so need to concentrate on being good!!

Kx

Hi there! I've got just over 11 stone to lose:mad:. Slightly more annoying thing is that I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and was 2lb down, but I can't count it cos it's not really WI day! :argh:

Hey hun, food looks amazing and loving your energy and resolve.
I too gave up food for lent, no crisps or chocolate cos I rarely if ever eat them, but for me it's cheese, so that's what I have given up :eek: not having it even in a few of the recipes that have it, will go without will help in the long run I know.
STS is good, but if you have been exercising and it's not the norm it's normal for your muscles to retain water for a while after you start exercising, just keep it up and your scales will soon show the great work you're doing.
Have a stupendous Monday hun, sweet dreams :zz: :hug99: xxxx

Good luck with giving up cheese. Not sure I could quite manage that 1 just yet! I haven't "exercised" in the conventional method this weekend, but I have been up and down ladders, squatting to reach the floor, and using a fair bit of elbow grease to decorate. Hopefully next week my efforts will show. Also had my OH have a word with my mum-in-law about getting in some SW friendly food, to make my weekends a lot easier, so she is going to do that for me.;) At least then I won't feel all my hard weeks work is being sabotaged at the weekend!

Monday's food plan:

Breakfast: museli (HEx B), 1% milk (HEx A), topped with apple & banana (SF) 1 pint water
Am: 2 pints water
Lunch: homemade vegetable soup (free), stir fried vegetables (SF), baked potato (free) & quark (free) 1 pint water
PM: 1 pint water
Dinner: Pork chop (fat removed), SW roast potatoes & parsnips (free), green beans (SF) & carrots (SF) 1 pint water
Dessert: fresh fruit salad (SF)
Evening: 2 pints water, 200ml fruit juice (3.5 syns)

Todays syns: 3.5 Fluid: 8 pints

Really struggling to find syns today, and that's really not like me. might add something later;)

lil miss chatterbox said:
Hi there! I've got just over 11 stone to lose:mad:. Slightly more annoying thing is that I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and was 2lb down, but I can't count it cos it's not really WI day! :argh:

Don't let that worry you, just think what your next WI will be :)

Kx

Back