• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Limited Edition Hifi bars....

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!

Alia

Silver Member
I bought a packet of these last night but have n't tried them - my consultant had samples on offer last night but i had to weigh and run really fast, they look gorgeous

I love hifi bars but cos I do it on line I can't buy em. Have one for me!!ooooooooo the toffee and pecan and the mince pie one.......................

IanH

Silver Member
i had a sample one last night. personally - wasn't overly impressed for some reason. (didn't know what flavour it was as it was in plain white packaging - consultant gave it to me to try out).

Linda S

I tried them Thursday at class and really like them. Some of the group thought they were too sweet, but not me :)

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
I'll have a look on tuesday, I just got round to buying my first ever hifi bars, and got the maple pecan ones... OMG!!! So I'm going to stock up on all flavours next week.

We had samples to try last night at class. I liked the strawberry smell, and the texture. They are very sweet, but for me HiFi bars are for when one needs a sweet fix, so that's fine.

Mummoth

Silver Member
Ours won't be available until class next week - and I'll be on holiday :cry:

Can't wait - I love strawberry flavoured stuff!