Lindsay's SW Diary

B-Alpen Lemon Drizzle Light Bar (HEB) yummy
smile.gif
, banana
L-J.Potato with x3 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HEA), Ham, Salad, Extra Light Mayo (1), Apple
T-SW Spag Bol x2 LC Light Triangles

S-Milk (1), Squares (5.5)

The kids loved the spag bol, really pleased that can do the kids same meals as me xx

Felt starving most of the day today :( think it might be my period being due. Could have easily eat rubbish today but I stayed quite strong as really want a loss this week. I even scraped the kids leftovers in the bin even though they looked scrummy lol.

B-Shape 0% Apple Crumble Yoghurt (0.5), Satsuma
L-Pasta to Go Roast Chicken, Apple, SW Doughnut (60g Wholemeal Roll HEB, Jam 1.5)
T-J.Potato with 60g Low Low Cheese (HEA), Bacon, Salad, EL Mayo (2)

S - Milk (2), Options Hazelnut (1.5)

Feel rubbish today. My eldest was up last night being sick so am tired. Cant wait to go to bed and start a new day.

B-Apple
L-Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms, Beans, Satsuma, Pear
T-SW Extra Lean Burger with Chicken, 60g Wholemeal Roll (HEB), Low Low (HEA), SW Chips, Salad

S-Milk (2), Laughing Cow Extra Light (1), Ketchup (1), EL Mayo (1) Total= (5)

I cooked the SW BBQ Pulled Pork for tea in slow cooker but it smelt so bad cooking Ive not been able to eat it. Not felt nowhere near as hungry today which Im pleased about :)

B-Banana
L-Pasta to Go Roast Chicken, Pear, Satsuma
T-J. Potato with 60g Low Low (HEA), Lettuce, Bacon and Egg on Wholemeal Roll (HEB)

S-Milk (1), Brown Sauce (1), EL Mayo (1), Hazelnut Hot Choc (1.5) Total = (4.5)

Might have a Shape Yoghurt after to make it up to the 5 syns x

Morning chick yh little ones are all better now thanks, its amazing how just having sleep makes you feel much better lol. You deserve your treat day youve done so well to get your stone :) Its my partners birthday the 19th so I will probably have a cheat day then. Ive come on my period today though so hoping that it doesnt affect the scales too much tomorrow as Ive worked really hard this week to try and get my half a stone. Ah well we will see tomorrow at weigh in, gd luck for tomoro xx

Well done on ur loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back