Lindsay's SW Diary

Gd luck with it! What are you doing? I never did mine yesterday oops but going to tonight, anythings better than nothing right lol xx

I'm doing jogging, sit ups, tummy crunches and fast steps. I started off doing 5 mins jogging, 10 of each tummy crunches and sit ups and 1 min fast steps. I am upping the amount and time each day just slightly so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to do about 30 mins worth :) xx

That sounds fab youll soon be able to so the thirty mins. Ive not done anything tonight as been helping my daughter with her gymnastics. Definately need to tomoro.

B-Banana
L-W.Roll (HEB) with Ham, EL Mayo (1), Tomato and Satsuma
T-J.Potato with Low Low (HEA), Beans, Bacon (Forgot to have apple for superfree oops)

S-Pom Bears (5), Milk (1), Picking (1.5) Total (8.5)

Had a busy few days so not had chance to pop on with my diarys. Ive done the workout twice too.

27th Feb

B-Shape Blackberry Yoghurt, Banana
L-W.Toast (HEB+1), Ham, Egg & 30g Cheddar (HEA)
T- Leftover Greggs Pasty :/ (10)

S-Milk (1), Picking (1.5), Aero Orange Biscuit (5) Total (18.5) oooooops

28th Feb

B-Alpen Light (HEB), Satsuma
L-J.Potato with Low Low (HEA), Tuna Mayo (3), Lettuce
T-Mugshot, Apple

S-Milk (1), Small Glass of wine (6) Total=(10)

Yesterday

B-Apple
L-Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms, W.Toast (HEB+2)
T-Chicken stuffed with Low Low (HEA) wrapped in Bacon, SW Mustard Sauce, Lettuce

S-Milk (1), Hot Choc (1.5) Total=(4.5)

Well done, fab loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I stayed the same last week but had a great weekend off plan so was happy with that. Have been back on track this last week and have lost 3.5lb at weigh in and got my Club 10 :) another 2 pound and Ill have lost a stone and a half and will be halfway to target. Not been tracking as much lately but going to try and put food diaries on again this week.

B-Banana
L-W.Roll (HEB), Ham, 30g Cheddar (HEA), Lettuce, EL Mayo (1), Apple, Mullerlight Apple Pie (1), Beef Space Raiders (3)
T- Mushy Pea Curry with Mushrooms, Uncle Bens Chicken Rice (1.5)

S-Milk (1) Total - (7.5)

Back