1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Linz Pro Points Food Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Linz259, 22 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Linz259

Linz259 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while, and thought it was time to start a food diary as I get inspiration from reading others

Anyway, I'm Linz, have done ww myself from home off and on for a cpl of years, losing then gaining. This time I joined a local meeting in February and haven't looked back since! So far I've lost 21.5pbs, could have been more in that time but I've had a few gains, although this time when that happens I don't let it discourage me, I just keep going, I feel I've finally got out the mindset that I'm "on" weight watchers, and instead have adapted my life to include weight watchers. Now counting and tracking comes naturally to me, where each time before, it was a chore.

At the mo, I get 38pp a day. Today is week 18 day 4, and for breakfast I am having oat so simple porridge with a dollop of Nutella, for 7pp total.

image-380563082.jpg

Hope the photo works, not done it before!

Anyway I hope everyone has a good Sunday, I'm off to visit my niece who turns 1 today then I am working tonight. Shall update later with lunch and tea

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. UKSerena

UKSerena (Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Welcome Linz :) Well Done on your incredible loss so far, how much more would u like to lose? X

4. Linz259

Thanks! I've got lots to lose, "on paper" I'm still 7 stone overweight, but I don't know how realistic that is so at the moment I don't have an end goal in mind, I'm just using smaller goals, then when I get to a weight I'm happy at that's when I'll try to maintain. My first goal was 5% which I've achieved, my second is 22lbs as that's how much I put on between January last year and feb this year, so I've 0.5lb to go to get that. My next target is 2 stone, which I think is also my 10%

5. UKSerena

Small Goals is definitely the way forward, makes it seen like a doable task! X

6. nickynoo36

nickynoo36 Well-Known Member

Hey Linz here to subscribe, follow your journey and pick up ideas for meals xx

7. Linz259

Thanks! I dunno how many meal ideas you'll get as I'm not too adventurous lol! My husbands the good cook in this house, but he's offshore just now so I'm left to cook for myself ? at the moment I'm trying to eat through the stuff in the freezer so I can get it defrosted so am having some random concoctions ha ha! Hoping to have it deforested this week and restocked by weekend

8. xsugarfairyx

xsugarfairyx Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9. Linz259

Thanks!

So for lunch today, as I'm working tonight I had my main meal at lunch time.

image-3255611139.jpg

Steak mince, gravy, roasted carrots and butternut squash total 14pp

For dinner tonight I am having

image-3767978656.jpg

Ham, Cous Cous and salad for total 7pp

Then finally, my snacks are

image-3726719126.jpg

Curly wurly 3pp
    Fruit pastilles 5pp
    Nume crisp things 2pp
    And massive bottle of water 0pp

With my porridge I had for breakfast, That's my day done, all 38pp used and 0 weeklies used.

10. UKSerena

Your food looks yummy Linz! I couldn't stand those NuMe Crisp things, couldn't wait for the multipack to finish! Lol! X

11. Linz259

Lol I'm feeling a bit like that too, their a bit too plain for me, this is only the 2nd pack too ? back on to quavers at my next shop!!

12. UKSerena

I've stuck with French Fries subsequently! I found them too salty. X

13. nickynoo36

nickynoo36 Well-Known Member

Food looks great linzi I've never had nutella in porridge before might have to give it a go xx

14. xsugarfairyx

Food looks nice. Btw is your avatar your doggy? Xx

15. Linz259

It's lovely!

16. Linz259

It's one of them yes, I've got 3 dogs. This one is the springer spaniel max x

17. Linz259

This Is them all together

image-2690058321.jpg

image-3039681596.jpg

18. xsugarfairyx

They are all gorgeous xx

19. Linz259

Thanks, gorgeous but pests!

20. xsugarfairyx

Is your spaniel nutty? I had a cavalier who was as mad as a box of frogs xx

21. Linz259

He's a bit of a mix really. At the park he will run about mad like a dog possessed, and will happily keep going for hours, putting the "spring" into springer spaniel. However in the house he is happy to curl up in his bed and snooze. He's got a fab character, very obedient but with a mischievous side too. He's an angel for my husband but runs rings around me!