Lipotrim 2nd time around!

Tay10r

Hi Everyone,
I've started back on lipotrim and finding it really hard. I'm currently on day two, didnt find it this hard last time.
I first started in Sept 2009 and went from 17st 7lb to 13st 6lb in 7 weeks. I decided to stop because I could see a dramatic change (for the better) and was happy even though my target was set at 10st 7lb.
Everything has been going ok and I joined slimming world to try and keep the weight off and shift the rest myself. From Nov 2009 until now I've gained 6lb which I dont think is too bad considering that lipotrim is a total food replacement.
Just really struggling this time, wish I hadnt stopped until I got to target.
Need thinspiration............

Awww you know you can do it!! Remember how elated you were after your first weigh in last time?? Keep that buzz in mind and crack on.weigh in day will soon be here Hun xx

Well done for your first weight loss and for coming back to finish off, I start tomorrow and am looking forward to it but scared at the same time. Well done for sticking with it so far. x

Thanks,

I've either forgotten how hard it is (very possible) or I didn't feel this last time!
Really looking forward to weigh day on Sat...
tafflass - you are re starting too??
frillsandpink - have you done LT before?

Hi there , I have also started back yesterday for the second time .Like you my target is 10.7 .My starting weight the first time round was 14st 5lbs.I finished lt at 12st 6lbs in February.Now I am back to get to target I feel determined again so have to stay focused. Best of luck to you .

Yeah I restarted just over a week ago.i weigh on a Monday :)
I think you have to just keep focusing on the weigh ins and try and keep yourself occupied so you don't think about things too much.I'll be about everyday so if you need some extra support or a good kick up the bum I'll happily oblige :) x

I'll take the kick up the bum!!! I'm 100% on it but really dont think ketosis has kicked in yet as I'm starving marvin! :(

Back