Lipotrim has been taken off ebay

Spinoza

Never give up
Wonder why? I mean I know it's supposed to be monitored by a pharmacist, but it was handy to top-up there if stocks are low and I couldn't get to a pharmacy! I assume people there were just selling the odd few they had left when they came off the diet. Don't mind the 'business' types being knocked off so much I suppose.

Bit annoying anyway. :sigh:

ive just looked but how do you know they have stopped it, what if there is just none for sale right now.............

x

the ones i saw were more expensive than the pharmacy anuyways... £50 a week, where as its £48 in pharmacy... i trawled the internet to look for other "suplliers" to save some dosh but there really is no other way than the pharmacist which surprises me becasue i can normally find anything on the net!

ive sold some before in the past when been on this before, and always started it around 99p and eded up making beweet 20 and 30, for just short of a weeks supply, bit of a shame ebay are now stopping it for the private seller who have paid for it, decided its not for them and to sell it to get some back, bit unfair, but the ebays rules have became way unfair lately anyway, sellers not allowed to give negs, the final value fees are terrible now, ive been selling lots on there lately, and after listing fees, final value fees and paypal fees they are making a bomb from me, so to be honest people should be able to sell what they want, god i hate ebay but have no choice but to sell on there as cant sell stuff anywhere else

agreed Nat, ebay and Paypal (same company) make a bomb. way to high fees and all the restrictions and just pants... paypal pee me off the worst... they currently hold my recieved funds for 21 days now and all becuase i sold an iphone, an expensive item and out of my normal activity, even though the transaction was flawless etc! they are total *****. but alas, have to just live with it as cant switch as its so universal....

Has anyone noticed that there are Lipotrim tablets available from USA on Ebay.. I wonder if they work, and if they will ever come over here?

I think they have stopped for a few reasons... one is that lipotrim, like many brands (designer handbags clothes etc) have resale rights, this means they have the legal right to choose who resales their brand (pharmasists etc).. if you do not have this permission from lipotrim you are infact breaking the law, ebay takes a while to stop the items that have resale rights (there was a high profile case, cant remember if it is gucci or versace or something like that) who can actually stop you selling their brand, even if second hand..
The second is, tfr should only be sold under either medical or trained pharmacist supervision, the reason is that tfr can actually make people ill, some people have thyroid problems they dont know about, there can be an increased instance of gallstones.. also, there are people who may have eating disorders such as anorexia, who wish to loose weight, and who would not be allowed on lipotrim when supervised due to low bmi, and this is the reason why lipotrim and ebay would have removed resale.. also, fakes.. you might think why would someone want to fake liptorim.. well, it is expensive, anything that has a good resale value can and is faked... just think of an unscrupulous buyer, who might have a large supply of out of date liptorim (remeber the milk product is what goes off, and the vitamins and nutrients deplete) these people can make new packaging and sell you either out of date products or completely fake products.. there is a warning on the lipotrim website to not buy lipotrim tfr products online, I wouldnt anyway, I dont think this is just about them making money, but is to protect the brand, to protect the health of people and to ensure that tfr is only done with adequate supervision xxx

agreed Nat, ebay and Paypal (same company) make a bomb. way to high fees and all the restrictions and just pants... paypal pee me off the worst... they currently hold my recieved funds for 21 days now and all becuase i sold an iphone, an expensive item and out of my normal activity, even though the transaction was flawless etc! they are total *****. but alas, have to just live with it as cant switch as its so universal....

ive had that done to me before love and was really anooyed as sold the item as i was skint, by the time i got my funds i didnt need it no more, but sometimes no choice over the last month ebay and paypal have had around 40 quid off me in fees

i also have 100 percent feed back as a seller and had a man the other week sending me threats because he paid for an item sunday evening and didnt recived tuesday, which is the day i sent it, i reported him to ebay and nothings been done, yet hes allowed to leave me a neg when ive done nothing wrong and i have to give him a poss even though he insulted and threatened me?????? grrrrrrrrrr

I think they have stopped for a few reasons... one is that lipotrim, like many brands (designer handbags clothes etc) have resale rights, this means they have the legal right to choose who resales their brand (pharmasists etc).. if you do not have this permission from lipotrim you are infact breaking the law, ebay takes a while to stop the items that have resale rights (there was a high profile case, cant remember if it is gucci or versace or something like that) who can actually stop you selling their brand, even if second hand..
The second is, tfr should only be sold under either medical or trained pharmacist supervision, the reason is that tfr can actually make people ill, some people have thyroid problems they dont know about, there can be an increased instance of gallstones.. also, there are people who may have eating disorders such as anorexia, who wish to loose weight, and who would not be allowed on lipotrim when supervised due to low bmi, and this is the reason why lipotrim and ebay would have removed resale.. also, fakes.. you might think why would someone want to fake liptorim.. well, it is expensive, anything that has a good resale value can and is faked... just think of an unscrupulous buyer, who might have a large supply of out of date liptorim (remeber the milk product is what goes off, and the vitamins and nutrients deplete) these people can make new packaging and sell you either out of date products or completely fake products.. there is a warning on the lipotrim website to not buy lipotrim tfr products online, I wouldnt anyway, I dont think this is just about them making money, but is to protect the brand, to protect the health of people and to ensure that tfr is only done with adequate supervision xxx

but they sell cambridge, lighter life, exante on there?

LOL - have to laugh or would just scream, shout and cry.... thats such a typical story.....

ive had that done to me before love and was really anooyed as sold the item as i was skint, by the time i got my funds i didnt need it no more, but sometimes no choice over the last month ebay and paypal have had around 40 quid off me in fees

i also have 100 percent feed back as a seller and had a man the other week sending me threats because he paid for an item sunday evening and didnt recived tuesday, which is the day i sent it, i reported him to ebay and nothings been done, yet hes allowed to leave me a neg when ive done nothing wrong and i have to give him a poss even though he insulted and threatened me?????? grrrrrrrrrr

natalieann, it all depends on how much pressure the companies put on ebay to remove 'illegal' items... it can take months for ebay to do anything (as i am sure anyone who deals with them know).. you can still buy loads of fake goods on ebay even though they say they have toughened up and are more on the bal.. it really depends on how much pressure the companies put on them, so perhaps lipotrim have contacted ebay with a notice to quit selling, ebay have a legal obligation to not allow the resale of goods where they do not have resale rights, it is very very hard to police ebay due to the sheer volume of items sold.. hths x

LOL - have to laugh or would just scream, shout and cry.... thats such a typical story.....

lol funny but annoying, it really upset me to be honest as ive built up a good rep on there and someone so small minded could ruin it at anytime if he decides to follow his threats and leave feedback, i normally keep my cool :p but he was so insulting i could not sit by and say nothing, he had bought some nicotine replacement off me as ive quit, so after many emails back and forth, i ended up calling him a sad old man, and told him to forget the stuff id sold him and had a fag for everyones sake haha:D

natalieann, it all depends on how much pressure the companies put on ebay to remove 'illegal' items... it can take months for ebay to do anything (as i am sure anyone who deals with them know).. you can still buy loads of fake goods on ebay even though they say they have toughened up and are more on the bal.. it really depends on how much pressure the companies put on them, so perhaps lipotrim have contacted ebay with a notice to quit selling, ebay have a legal obligation to not allow the resale of goods where they do not have resale rights, it is very very hard to police ebay due to the sheer volume of items sold.. hths x

yeah get what your saying there hun

I think it's very sensible - we all know this is not an 'easy' diet for just anyone, and I firmly believe it should be sold by people with some sort of power to decide if it's appropriate for someone to continue on. I get what you are saying about ebay being unfair as they still sell CD etc, but FWIW I don't think any of those should be allowed either!

I have some old out of date LT packs, and tried a couple, OMG! they tasted so gross, worse than normal, eeik, if someone had an OOD pack off the net, it would seriously put them off LT for life, lol.

Ebay is useful and hateful in equal ways, I am mostly lucky with what I buy, but had a few bad experiences too with sellers, stuf not coming, stories from them dragging issues out so its too late to complain etc.. most sellers are great, and selling is mostly great too (mainly buy) but when they have a bee in thier bonet, my oh my dont we suffer!

I tried to sell an LV bag I got from a car boot, I thought as its obvuisly fake, I wont lie and try and sell as an original, so I listed as a knock off, lol, the response I had from ebay! you would have thought I killed their granny. I was just - well a bit naieve about the wording and trying to be honest, lol, I certianly got told off.

I tried to sell LT on ebay when I stopped last time as I wanted to get rid of them, and they were all in date at the time, but I had no buyers at all, so most are in the bin now. aside from the flap jacks that keith likes, I mean this seriously... he actually likes the flap jacks :sign0137:

Back