lipotrim is awful

Never ever again will I ever do lipotrim and anything else like it again. Coming on here made me see how obsessed you all are wth weight loss. What made me laugh was there were some women talking about there periods how messed up they were. Yet they said it was fine because thewere losing weight. I have 2 stone to lose and I will be doing it healthily and happliy the traditional way. Lipotrim should be banned!!!!!!

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it,good luck with your weight loss.
I wouldnt call what we do as an obsession,its a means to an end,an end of being unhealthy and in many cases unhappy.Each to their own.All the best with your way of weight loss x

No need for such negative comments. We were all more than supportive towards you but if lipotrim is not for you that is fine, just dont judge the rest of us because we are on it.

Here, here. I totally agree, Lipotrim isn't for everyone and i wish you luck with your weight loss but not everyone can lose weight from eating healthy. I was on WW a year ago and got into the habit of eating healthy, my friends always complain coz there's never anything yummy to eat in my house, but my body has got used to eating this way and has platoed out (doc's word's) so for me, lipotrim is ideal to get it off then i will be able to maintain healthily.

Never ever again will I ever do lipotrim and anything else like it again. Coming on here made me see how obsessed you all are wth weight loss. What made me laugh was there were some women talking about there periods how messed up they were. Yet they said it was fine because thewere losing weight. I have 2 stone to lose and I will be doing it healthily and happliy the traditional way. Lipotrim should be banned!!!!!!

Hi vicky,

As with any rapid weight loss regardless of diet periods will get messed up...

Wising you all the best in your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Is it just because you failed at it that you think its ok and to shoot everyone else down here that is on LT? What a rude thing to say. You go and do it the "traditional way" why didnt you just do that in the first place if you felt so strongly. Best of luck.

yeah i dont think there is any need to be like that towards us, yes alot of us have had problems with our periods which can occur with any diet due to weight loss and hormonal changes not just this diet, as for losing weight the 'healthy' way....i havent been this healthy for 4 years, i get all of the vitamins that my body needs daily which i never ever had when i was overweight and eating rubbish,my hair is looking great and my skin has a glow and is very clear.not to mention i am 8 stone lighter and must be alot healthier.

the diet isnt for everyone and i am sorry that it didnt work for you but i dont think it gives you a right to judge any of us,if it wasnt healthy i wouldnt be doing it believe me. i have kids to think about and they come first, yes the first few days were difficult but nothing that i couldnt cope with, i will never regret being on this diet, i would never of lost the weight on any other diet, would've just kept on gaining the weight.

good luck with however you choose to lose the weight

Charming! and good luck to you too, we all come on here for the support and encouragement we get from each other regardless what plan we're on.

You mention people being obsessed with weight loss, while I think obsessed is too strong you must realize that of course a lot of the chat is weight loss related as that is the name of our game at the moment! xxx

Vicky, you came on here for support, you tried it dont like it then you leave quietly, no one forced you to, it dont give you the right to judge people on here, no one is obsessed and even f they are its non of your business!

I have a GP doing this diet as well and if it wasnt healthy she wont be doing it, there is nothing wrong with wanting to do it the healthy way but you dont need to put other people down, everyone's reason for doing this is different and it depends how badly you want it.

So please dont come o here telling us Lipotrim should be banned!:mad::mad::mad:

How rude of you!

What gives you the right to critise a plan supported by doctors and pharmacists?

what are your qualifications in this area?

From what I can see, you are the one obsessed, normal people dont have outbursts like that to people that have genuinely tried to help them.

We welcomed you here with open arms, support and friendship... and this is how you respond??

You should be ashamed of yourself.

personally, my open arms have closed up and i'd like you to leave, and you can take your bad attitude and negativity with you.

I'm sorry to hear that Lipotrim didn't work for you. I've just started and I'm finding it tough too - but, to be fair, no-one said this was going to be easy.

Lipotrim works for some people. It isn't your place to say 'Coming on here made me see how obsessed you all are wth weight loss'. I think that's judgemental and unnecessary.

Lipotrim is a diet designed for people who have several stone to lose and who have a BMI of 30+. It is an extreme solution to an extreme problem. In many cases it works where other diets fail.

It may well be that it is better for you to choose another option to lose your weight. And I wish you all the luck in the world with that.

But it is not your place to judge others, either because of the way in which they approach their weight loss or because of their choices they have made about their own bodies and how to lose their own weight.

A little more compassion and a little less judgement might go a long way.

OMG you cheated and failed so you think lipotrim should be banned. Lipotrim is healthy you are getting all the vitamins etc that your body needs you are not missing out on anything apart from all the extra crap thats in food. If it wasn't a healthy programme why would gps recomend it.
Just because you couldn't stick to it you have to come on here mouthing off. We are not all obsessed with our weight we just want to be fit and healthy.
Good luck with the weightloss lets see 2 stone to lose oh you should lose that in about a year or so. IF YOU CAN STICK TO A DIET!!!

the thing is vicky you have to become a little self absorbed whilst doing any diet otherwise its very easy to give up....dont you :)

h xx

Was just reading some of your previous posts and remembered that you caved in and had a binge one day. You did not give the diet a chance to work. You need to be on the shakes and the shakes alone otherwise you mess up ketosis. If you had done it properly and then commented we might have listened to you but you are commenting on something that you have not even had proper experience of.

Interesting also, Vicky, that you posted one week ago....

I have wathced the dvd today and feel inspired but very nervouse. Scared that if I get to day 3/4 I will fall. thank god I know the forum is here!

How things change! Not so appreciative of the support of others now?

Also, your prediction came true. You failed in the first week.

You also say a few days ago that you have three stone to lose. Today, that has become two stone. I'm not sure whether that's because you've lost a stone in a week on LT or whether that's because it is more convenient to say two stone today.

LT requires will power in the first week. I'm struggling with that right now - you can see my posts about how tough I am finding it.

And I might not be strong enough to make it. But, if I'm not, that doesn't mean I will have a go at those people that are strong enough - that have made it through the first tough part and are reaping the rewards now.

Stop being so judgemental. Accept that some things work for some people and some things don't. Just because you've got not the will power required with this diet doesn't mean something should be banned.

Last edited:
I was one of the women that made you laugh with ref to my period. Well laugh all you want having my period is a great thing for me considering i only having 2 a year if i was lucky and the doctors did tell me the only way to help that was by losing weight.

I not stuffing myself silly with cakes and biscuits , now i consider that following a healthy diet thank you and the only thing that should be banned is borish wingers who do not have the will power and determination people who do VLCD have and try to use it against people.

I would wish you well but i think you may well fail due to your miserable attitude.
dont let the cyber door slam and smack you in the face

* i am aware i might not be presenting a well balanced response but i am writing what i am thinking in my head *

the thing is vicky you have to become a little self absorbed whilst doing any diet otherwise its very easy to give up....dont you :)

h xx

very true xxx

I know my monthlys have been messed up since starting LT :eek:

Hey Howdy maybe its the bird o trim turning you all girlie ! oooooooh

Im not even going to bother to respond to her obvious rant which is just because she wasnt tough enough to hack it

Back