Lipotrim Lads .

Hi Dyl , just stick at it pal , i know everybody says it but if i can do it anybody can , food was like Heroin to me ,i mean i loved my grub but now i dont really miss it at all , and the good thing about TFR is that it gets easier as every day passes , like Jon said in a month you can be down around two stone ,, think about it this way in 4 short weeks time you dont wanna look back and say f**k the lads were right i could have been 2 stone lighter but instead im 4lb heavier ,
thats the s**t that has everybody on here in the position were in, it is hard but im promise you this will be the quickest and easiest way you have ever lost weight , get into Ketosis and you will be flying , now get rid of all that negative bullshit in your head , guzzle that shake and enjoy getting slimmer every day ,,,,,

well said onedip! Like your style!

Dyl just think of it this way its not forever, stick to it now and you will be finished with the diet quicker! Ive never known a diet like it for results it and like onedip says it gets easier every day and every day you get one step closer!
whats a few months in the grand scheme of things mate.... then you can look and feel great about yourself at your brothers wedding and know that you worked hard for that!
You know you can do it..... troop on!:wavey:

:eek::eek:WI in tomorrow , if i hit 3.5lb for the next two weeks i will be in the 16st zone for the first time in 7 or 8 years , or i could have an amazing week and hit 7lb this week ,,, fingers crossed

Day 5

Hi There,

Im Dave and I'm on Day 5 of the lipotrim diet ! The first day or two was a little hard but am really "enjoying " it now ! A shake for breakfast ( at around 8am ) and that really does last all day ! By the time I finish work at around 6pm I must admit I am ready for another one so have it as soon as I come in. That does take away the hunger for the rest of the evening !

Trying so hard to drink the water and coffee, and I do feel a lot better already I must admit.

What I have done is put a photo of myself now and what I was before putting a lot of weight on as a screen saver on my phone so if I have the urge to think about food or have cravings, I just look at the photo and that really does help !!!!!

Be nice to hear from other people on the diet too !!!!!

Keep Smiling

Dave ;)

Hi Dave ,

Welcome aboard Dave , i have to say coming on here for me makes the whole thing much easier , just reading the stories ,the support from each other is brilliant because it lets you know your not the only one going through this , water is the key and plenty of it , one thing i do when i feel cold from no hot food is about 200ml of room temp water and 250ml boiling , blend your choc shake and its really like a hot choc , And as we have said before it really does get better every day

Keep up the 100% folks were doing great !!!

Good week

:D 7lb down thats bang on 2st in 4 weeks , i said previously that 7lb would bring me into the sixteens well sill me because im 17.1 :mad:, but this will spur me on for this week , also the chemist had run out of choc shakes the only ones i like so im gonna have to suffer "strawberry " for the next week :cry:, but that's life and we cant let these little things throw us off course , so here's to another 100% week .

Wk1 - 10
Wk 2 - 7
Wk 3 - 4
Wk 4 - 7 ===2st :D:D:D

That's great news - keep it up!

Thank god its monday

I know this may sound odd but i really look forward to Mondays now , the reason is i find it so much easier in work with the routine , shakes and water all day with no distractions , even if the shakes are the horrid strawberry flavour , so heres to a good week everybody !!!!!!!;)

I've just ordered another 50 shakes to take back offshore with me in a few weeks time - going to try and lose another two stone this time.

I've just ordered another 50 shakes to take back offshore with me in a few weeks time - going to try and lose another two stone this time.

No bother to you Jon , just get stuck into it , just remember no regrets when you look back in a couple of months ,,what flavour shakes do you get ?

Last time I did almost four weeks of only Strawberry which I really liked. This time I will take a mixture of Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Chicken Soup and thankfully I like all of them.

I say again, it is by far the most easy diet I have ever done, with the best results!

Under 16

Another 4lb off today , not the biggest loss but better off than on , great feeling seeing 16 on the scales really is a major boost , now as for the 15 s im going to work like a man possessed for the next four weeks to try and reach it !!!!
Wk1 - 10 :D
Wk 2 - 7 :D
Wk 3 - 4 :)
WK 5 - 4 :)

Last edited:
WI tomorrow

Well its that time again the big weigh in tomorrow , another 4 or 5 would be great but any loss will do i suppose ,

Im hoping the lack of posts in here means everybody is breezing through with no problem ;)

well ill be back on tomorrow to let you all know how i got on !!!:character00115:Wk1 - 10
Wk 2 - 7
Wk 3 - 4
Wk 4 - 7 ===2st
WK 5 - 4
wk 6 - 7

Last edited:
WHOOOO!!

Another 7lb off cant believe it , really thought it would be 3 or 4 but half a stone , why oh why have i only discovered this diet now , just 3 more lb and that will be 3 stone in 6 weeks , have to say im really chuffed with myself 100% for 5 weeks i mean not as much as a raisin has passed my lips and im never going back to the old me no way ,,,:bliss::bliss::bliss:

wk 1 - 10
Wk 2 - 7
Wk 3 - 4
Wk 4 - 7 ===2st
WK 5 - 4
wk 6 - 7

Last edited:
Another 7lb off cant believe it , really thought it would be 3 or 4 but half a stone , why oh why have i only discovered this diet now , just 3 more lb and that will be 3 stone in 6 weeks , have to say im really chuffed with myself 100% for 5 weeks i mean not as much as a raisin has passed my lips and im never going back to the old me no way ,,,:bliss::bliss::bliss:

wk 1 - 10
Wk 2 - 7
Wk 3 - 4
Wk 4 - 7 ===2st
WK 5 - 4
wk 6 - 7

Keep it up, you're doing great!

I am starting back on it today.

Not too Bad

just had WI today, 3lb down wich is not great but not too bad either , on the upside that makes me 3 stone lighter in less than 2 months , where else would you get results like that , so heres to another 100%week

Wk1 - 10:D
Wk 2 - 7 :D
Wk 3 - 4 :D
WK 5 - 4 :D
wk 6 - 7:D
Wk 7 - 3===3st:happy096::happy096:

:DCheers Dusty , i have to say its a great feeling seeng the results on the scales , especially because i have tried the other routes but there just not for me , i reckon another 4 weeks and ill be at refeed time , but i WILL NEVER go back to my old habbits ,

Well I am on Day 4 of my second campaign and I've lost 8 pounds already - I am feeling great and finding the Lipotrim shakes as easy this time as last time.

Back