Lipotrim Lads .

Well I am on Day 4 of my second campaign and I've lost 8 pounds already - I am feeling great and finding the Lipotrim shakes as easy this time as last time.

Glad to hear it Jon . keep the faith you know yourself this works and you'll reach that stone mark in no time ...

Funeral1981 said:
Hi There,

Im Dave and I'm on Day 5 of the lipotrim diet ! The first day or two was a little hard but am really "enjoying " it now ! A shake for breakfast ( at around 8am ) and that really does last all day ! By the time I finish work at around 6pm I must admit I am ready for another one so have it as soon as I come in. That does take away the hunger for the rest of the evening !

Trying so hard to drink the water and coffee, and I do feel a lot better already I must admit.

What I have done is put a photo of myself now and what I was before putting a lot of weight on as a screen saver on my phone so if I have the urge to think about food or have cravings, I just look at the photo and that really does help !!!!!

Be nice to hear from other people on the diet too !!!!!

Keep Smiling

Dave ;)

I like Dave have put a picture as the wallpaper on my phone of me at my skinniest and it is working wonders for my motivation.

Keep up the good work guys.

Day 6 and 9lb gone - I love this diet.

Well well well cant believe it another 7lb off thats 3 and a half stone , have not felt this good about myself in years ,im constantly in good humour ,feel way more positive about everything even though its been a testing couple of weeks im not letting anything or anybody drag me down , i reckon in 3 or four weeks ill be hitting refeed week ,,

heres to another 100% week folks

Wk1 - 10
Wk 2 - 7
Wk 3 - 4
Wk 4 - 7 ===2st
WK 5 - 4
wk 6 - 7
Wk 7 - 3===3st
wk 8 - 7

^^^ Good news - I feel exactly the same, upbeat, positive and a way lot healthier.

Bang !!

just out of the blue I have just had a really bad five or six hours, i stayed on the wagon but just had massive cravings for food for the first time in 5 or 6 weeks , im ok now its passed but its scary how it just sprung on me , in one way im delighted that i had the mental strenght to brush it off , so weigh in sat and i can go full of confidence !!

STAY ON THE WAGON PEEPS!!!

Hey onedip that's fantastic! Being able to resist the "urges" is no mean feet and should not be under estimated.

You are doing great, 49 lbs gone, and a weigh in on Saturday.

Keep it up son - be strong, you are, you've showed that already!

1st Post / 1st Day on Lipotrim

Hi All,

Its'my first post and browsing the internet I found this wonderful forum. Hoping this will get me through my Lipotrim journey to a new and lighter me :flirt2:

Tried a fair few diets and lost some weight on the way on the Atkins about 10 years ago. Never, been on a TFR plan so this is the first time.

I started today with the chocolate shake .... so fingers crossed for the next few weeks!

Hi SK007 and welcome to the forum.

I also had success a few years ago with the Atkins but found that Lipotrim is way easier and better results.

Get through the first few days and it does become easier and the results are worth it.

Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome John!

The first day was not too bad and went through relatively okay. A few cravings here and there but a pint of water put a stop to that.

Today (2nd day) was okay, despite the smell of the sunday roast in the the family kitchen! :sigh:

I found some trendy clothes that I had from my last weight loss during the Atkin days and that boosted my motivation to go through it.

I had a couple of headaches but nothing really major. I'm also checked that I was in fact already in Ketosis using the ketostix. Suprisely, I forgot to take the second shake today, because I really wasn't hungry at all and only realised until late evening and then I had a shake.

Is wonder is that normal?

The chemist never told me they were closed on saturday so i spent all day running from place to place trying to find a chemist who stocked shakes , no weigh in either so i hope to see a big drop this week and if its above 7 lb it will be my last week and i start refeed then , so heres to a good week and fingers crossed , keep strong and keep 100%

Hi Onedip,

One week left sounds amazing, I've just started my Lipotrim journey. Hopefully will be where you are in a few weeks! :)

Hi Onedip,

One week left sounds amazing, I've just started my Lipotrim journey. Hopefully will be where you are in a few weeks! :)

Of course you will SK , just give yourself weekly targets and dont look to far ahead , as i have said before this is the hardest but yet the easiest way i have ever lost weight , and you really dont want to look back in a couple of months regreting that you gave up to easy , all it requires is will power , ive had excuses to come of the wagon i.e funerals and other family issues but i chose not to which has given me even better mental strenght , its only for a short period of time and then you have a second chance to not make the silly mistakes that got us all into this position !!!!

Hi all, I started on lipotrim 3 days ago. First 2 days were reasonably easy and Ive lost 5lbs already!! My starting weight was 14st 13. My biggest difficulty so far, which came as a bit of a shock to me is not being able to drink fruit juice with my water. Seems like I've had a good start so I will hopefully hit my target weight of 12.5 stone soon enough.

HI JOe that's a great start and you won't even be in Ketosis yet. IT gets even easier once you get into that zone. Keep it up and you will have the weight off in no time.

Hey Guys,

My man has just been on Lipotrim a week, is there any advice you can offer him?

As im on the female version i can be supportive, but think he may like some feedback from some other guys.

Will try and get him on here soon.

Back