Lipotrim on NHS?

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hi

I am currently exploring options to get my weight under control once and for all - however financially it is difficult as I live with others (so have a normal household food bill) and am not entirely sure how much lipotrim actually costs per week. Can we get this on the NHS at all? Or is Xenical the only assisted weightloss product avalaible?

Thank you so much xx

Hi, as far as I know you can't get it on prescription, but it's down to your PCT. you may have to apply to them x

I pay £36 a week for my lipotrim..if you go on google and type in lipotrim gp programme it says that some gps do prescribe lipotrim and it gives u all the info that the gp has to do before they can put u on lipotrim..it also gives a number for ur gp to call..

Lipotrim is available on the NHS, but not at every surgery and as far as I am aware you will still have to pay a certain percentage of it

Clair x

watch_her_fly said:
Hi

I am currently exploring options to get my weight under control once and for all - however financially it is difficult as I live with others (so have a normal household food bill) and am not entirely sure how much lipotrim actually costs per week. Can we get this on the NHS at all? Or is Xenical the only assisted weightloss product avalaible?

Thank you so much xx

It's available from some drs surgeries and is a fair bit cheaper, but not free our chemist chargers 36 pound but the surgery charges 27 pounds not sure if that's the same over, although I think personally it still works out cheap, I use to spend 140 a wk on groceries for the family and myself, now it's 36 for me and 55for them, mind you will probably get dearer when it comes to clothes buying:D

I pay 45 at my chemist....did not even tell doctor I was considering this plan, but I didnt have a big amount to lose.

Back