hahahaha yeah I better not go over board now or i'll be back to square 1
Can't believe I'm almost half way there

Well done on your losses you two! ;) x

Thanks Jan xx

Another 6lbs....:)

AHHHH your so close to half way buddy! Well done you xx

WooHoo! Well done :) x

Thanks ladies. xxxx

Sounds like it might be your computer settings hon but you'd need someone who knows more than me to help. Sorry x

On the turn for home now! Past half way....yipppeeee! Another 7lbs this week! :)

My goodness - can't believe that's another week already! You're doing soooo well! :):) x

Well done BestBoy!! That must feel amazing. BACK ON TFR FOR JULY WOHHHHOOOOOO
Just don't tell my coach on me!! Hope everyones doing really good

Well you guys, firstly, WELL DONE to you all!!! Finding this forum and such super chaps as yourselves I feel I won't be so alone when I start with Lipotrim on Monday. The 'Monday' start is due to reasons I believe I'm not to mention on here :) but I had my 1st weigh-in on Thursday and plan to go every Thursday morning, it's just a question of my son's First Holy Communion party tomorrow and you can guess the rest!

So, I hope I can do this, it's the booze i'm going to miss but my heart is in it, just hope my head is. I shall keep you posted. Wish me luck. ;)

Claire. xxx

Oh, can you tell me what all the abbreviations are?

LT = Lipotrim - right?
TOTM = Time of the month?
TFR ??? Is that a dum question? Sorry.

I have just realised that I haven't introduced myself and just jumped straight in here, sorry.

Why do I keep apologising? ha ha!

Anyhow, I'm Claire, Mum to 2 boys 7 and 8 yrs old and I live in Cheshire, I had a gastric band fitted a few years ago and lost 5 stone, struggling following Slimming World though now and have decided that this could be perfect for me. I hope my mention of the band won't make you all hate me, it is only a tool and has helped me maintain 4 of the 5 stone that I lost 3 years ago, every pound of my loss I worked damn hard for, please believe me. :eek:

So, there we go, hope to hear from you soon.

Claire. x

Hi Claire .. why on earth would we hate you???? We are all chasing the same elusive goal - I for one would never judge anyone's methods - even if it was one I didn't feel I could pursue myself!

TFR + Total food replacement ... you're right about the other ones.

Best of luck when you start on Monday and hope you have a lovely day tomorrow with the communion.

Look forward to hearing more from you xxx

Oh Jan, bless! Thank you. I have done myself a little ticker now too, all set for the big shedding of timber now hee hee. I have just noticed that I have put my height in incorrectly, durr, If I really was 13 feet tall I don't think I'd actually have a weight problem ha ha. :giggle:

I think it is going to rain tomorrow, bummer! Never mind, the big guy upstairs obviously knows I haven't been praying hard enough eh?!

Claire. x

LOL! You've found the secret - we're none of us overweight - merely undertall :D
Easy enough to change in 'edit your details' if you want to.

I take my hat off to you (or I would if I was wearing one) doing LT with 2 little ones. The times I find the hardest are when I'm minding any of my grandchildren, I always was a human dustbin! xx

Just wanted to say I love this section of the forum. I did Lipotrim last year and strongly believe it was the support of the people on here that helped me to be so successful. I have to say I was a litte disappointed when I went back on the main forum as it just doesn't feel the same anymore. In the 20 weeks I was on the shakes last time, I don't think I ever read a thread where food and eating were mentioned like they are now. It's nice to see a few of the familiar names on this part - Jan and Summer Girl, your support last time was amazing, thank you! Just hope I'm able to repeat my success again this time. I've been on a steep learning curve and now realise that to maintain the weight loss takes just as much effort! I'm on Day 6 and feeling very positive, I'm actually looking forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Well you guys, firstly, WELL DONE to you all!!! Finding this forum and such super chaps as yourselves I feel I won't be so alone when I start with Lipotrim on Monday. The 'Monday' start is due to reasons I believe I'm not to mention on here :) but I had my 1st weigh-in on Thursday and plan to go every Thursday morning, it's just a question of my son's First Holy Communion party tomorrow and you can guess the rest!

So, I hope I can do this, it's the booze i'm going to miss but my heart is in it, just hope my head is. I shall keep you posted. Wish me luck. ;)

Claire. xxx

Good Luck Claire....Hope you achieve your goal! x

Helloooooo!!!

Not sure why I'm writing with such a chirpy feeling...i'm feeling dreadful!!! Knew I would be as I am only on DAY ONE!!!! Pah!!! My knees are shaking, my head is mush I feel like I have a cold or something and I keep forgetting what i'm doing! Maybe best I just go to bed when my boys do. I've drink 2 mugs of coffee, 2 litre size bottles of water and now on a regular size glass of fizzy water. How on earth I will fit in 2 more litres before bedtime i don't know as I have had a drink on the go constantly ALL DAY! The strawberry shake I had at lunchtime was awful but I think if I made it and put some ice in it it would be better, not lovely, just better ha ha! I put pepper in the chicken soup I have had for tea just now and think I will have a chocolate shake made with hot water for later. Hope thats all OK.
When I made the boys tea (7 & 8 terrors ;o)) I found resisting the food easy but from out of habit have found it hard not to eat bits that broke off or lick my fingers. I want to tell you something about my day today but not sure if I can mention it as it involves a small red fruit that are in season right now, basically I work as a teaching assistant and our school has an allotment, whilst checking it over with a boy this morning he picked some of said fruit and gave me one it was half way into my mouth when I threw it down and screamed, he did the same with his shouting 'WHAT-WHAT??!!' LOL, I then explained to him that I was tying to be a healthy eater (???!!! well I didn't want to say diet to him, not sure why ha ha) and wasn't allowed them, he looked at me like I was a weirdo and started to give me the healthly benefits of eating said red things growing in our allotment! Bless him!!!
Anyhow, sorry for my little ramble, I hope you enjoyed reading it, it has certainly helped me stop shaking for a few mins and you may be glad to know that I have also drunk a glass of water whilst telling you. Thanks for listening guys. xxx

Back