Lipotrim Weigh In Thread for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, am new to minimims yesterday. i started lipotrim on tuesday. i didnt quite know what i weighed. but i got weighed today and am 15st 5lbs. i did this last year and lost 3 stone taking me to 12 and a half stone. went on holiday, never doing the refeed for more than a week, then i just couldnt get back into it. so i had a couple of days worth left and started on tuesday. feel fine up to now and ready to lose 5 stone. i will do it this time and so will all you other lipotrimmers. good luck.

start lipotrim 15st 5lb

week1
week2
week3
week4
week5
week6
week7
week8
week9
week10
week11
week12
week13
week14
week15

well done to you all on losing the weight,my 1st weighin will be on monday,cant wait.

listerine mouth strips.

hi guys, can anyone tell me which listerine mouth strips you can use. i have seen some on ebay, the fresh mint ones but not sure if i can use them. or is it any of them. thanks. :confused:

well done everyone, your all doing so well , not got my first weigh in till next week! fingers crossed!

First weigh in last monday and I lost 9lbs! Next weigh in after the weekend...hope it's good

Well done everyone!

i broke it

:cry:
I broke the diet last night with dinner and have put 2 pd on this morning am annoyed. Back to it this morning hope i will have lost something by tuesday. I have 3 days to weigh in.

Hi Bells i see you are online

Am all annoyed i broke it last night with dinner and weighed myself this morning am back to my weight at last weeks weigh in. Im getting weighed on tuesday so have 3 days. Any advice i need to stick to this?

heya, water water,, try as much as you can to get about 3-3.5litres in a day..it is quite a mission. and whatever you do dont give in to the food. it will get easier.. if in the evenings your a snacker like me get an early night or a bath. if you can, get rid of all the food in your house or the snacks. if you cant do that then put them somewhere your not confronted with them all the time. take each day as it is and say i will not give in today and also ask yourself the question is this food going to be worth more than being slim? youl only make your journey longer.
you can do it sweetie dont worry x

Hi Bells

Thats really good my aim is for 4 pd a week as I want another 2.5 stone of. Going on hols in april for a long weekend and would like to be trim. I will muster on...........

Hi everyone

What are getting up to today to get your mind of food? I'm going shopping but it will be all window shopping as I don't want to buy anything for a while. I'm a size 16 oh to be a size 10! :)

Week 20 WI. Only down a 1lb:confused::confused::confused:. I am very disappointed with that. Did everything right all week.
Lots of luck to everyone for the coming week.

Hi irish molly

Don't worry,
look at how well you have done so far keep it up. Are you exercising? Your body is probably just getting used to it. I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow..........

Second WI this morning...only 3lbs lost!! Grrrrr. Although I did discover that my pharmacist gave me the wrong weight loss last week and I've lost a stone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back