Lipotrim Weigh In Thread for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
weighin today lost 12lbs.bring on week 2.

Had my first weigh in and really its only after 6 days of the diet so I am quite happy to report a 9lb loss just hope this was not water only and that the loss will not slow down to bad as I have so much to loose.

Pittbull that's a great loss :D Well done! I just keep thinking it's weight that's gone and we're still losing

Bells you're a star!! :angel09: Always saying really nice things to people...wishing you all the best with your LT trip

I'm getting more excited about the whole thing now that I can see results :happy036:

mark woop woop 9lb thats fantastic keep it up for week2..you will get there!
thanks gaelic faery...no harm in being nice lol!..were all in the same boat and need all the support we can... id say you are,,keep up with that excited feeling and youll fly through it! x

Well done pit! :) Thats a great loss :) Keep up the good work i know u will. Good luck for week 2 xxxxx

hey everyone,
had my first weigh in (-8lbs) sorry to just jump in on yer thread but i feel if i commit to checking in then im less likely to be naughty! (i had a terrible start with this diet) congrats 2 everyone else 2!!
clairx

Well done clair thats a great loss! Good luck for your next weigh in :)

hi guys, well done to everyone that has lost this week. i had my first weigh in today and lost 10.5lbs. well chuffed roll on next week. :D:D

thanks bells. actually looking forward to next weigh in instead of dreading it. keep up your good work :)

thanks...isnt that the best thing about this diet...you dont really feel bad at a weigh in because a loss is a loss whereas on a normal diet who knows lol! x

hi everyone, sorry to just jump in on your posts.

Lost 8lb in week 1, and 5lb in week 2. Looking forward to loosing 1 more lb to hit the 1 stone mark. Cant wait for week 3 weigh in as that is one more week done and another week closer to being thin again.

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work :)

Hi All,

Started Lipotrim last Tuesday and had my first weigh-in yesterday and lost 9lb! I'm so pleased and hopefully it will show up on my ticker if I've done it right, (those thinks are tricky to set up and update aren't they?)

I've been looking at this forum most days this week.......what an inspiration and support you lot give to each other!

Can't wait till weigh-in next week.......good luck to everyone on their losses this week!

Week 2 weigh in down 4lb. Was a little disapointed if im honest as I haven't cheated even a tiny bit. Never mind...onward and downward!!

hey emmievic i was 8lbs down in my first week and 4lbs down in my second and i was a bit like that too but the average is 3/4lbs a week you must remember that! and the fact that its 4lbs off than on!...still a great loss,wouldn't happen on any normal diet! x

congratulations everyone ,you should be very proud at the weight loss you have achieved.this is the only way that i know i will lose my excess "fat"and i am enjoying the shakes,not missing food or diet pepsi.I LOVE LIPOTRIM.xxx

hey emmievic i was 8lbs down in my first week and 4lbs down in my second and i was a bit like that too but the average is 3/4lbs a week you must remember that! and the fact that its 4lbs off than on!...still a great loss,wouldn't happen on any normal diet! x

Thanks for the encouragement lovely....I guess this week was a bit of a struggle - keep looking at the kids food with longing eyes! When its been hard you look forward to the reward. I know 4lb is more than you would lose on any other diet, but this is harder than any other diet!! I will keep going and hope for a good week this week to get me over that stone mark xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back