Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

I'm not sure tbh
My darling puppy died when I got home - she waited and died in my arms

Devastated.

Omg honey I am so sorry!!! Hugs

How are you holding up sweetie? I've 5 and I'd be in pieces

Heartbroken joanie - the house is so quiet - there's no bundle of love to cuddle - no friendly face happy to see me - my poor baby

I'm 178.8 on scales
But don't Feel it bodes well for official weigh in

Well don't on the scales and you have been remarkable holding strong through a hellish week!

Aw darling I'm so sorry were they ill? I also call mine pups but my rottie is 8 and only the Caucasian is a pup at 10 months...(though bigger than most dogs I've met).

Do you want to tell me about them? Share pics? Is there anything I can do to help?

She was on heart tablets for congenital heart failure - she had been hit by a car about a month ago and it really shook her but she was back to good form I thought

Never thought she was near death the wee dote - she wS 9and a half - a cavalier King Charles (black and tan) - I'm grateful I was there with her and she died in my arms but my heart is broken. She was the one good thing in my life. She was mine and I was hers.

I don't know how to add a photo... But she was gorgeous

Ah Hun that's tough, at least you were with her and she wanted one last cuddle. At 9 1/2 she'd had a great life and that's all we can ask for them. It's awful for you and you need to grieve Hun. You've lost a family member.

Thanks in just so teary - I'm emotional at best of times....

Official weigh in has been better than I thought - I lost 6.5 lb which puts me at 180lb on their scales - still it's good progress considering the blip on Sunday

I don't want to eat but I am looking for comfort now I am in town - maybe I will go get a wee sthg for Roxxi's grave

Yes and perhaps a face mask and slow drying nail polish to distract?

Have to do some cleaning anyways
Maybe in the afternoon
Thanks for your kindness

How are you doing today Hun?

So sorry abt your dog. How long did you have her? The void they leave is really hard to get to grips with. Must be hard especially on shakes when we're all abit emotionally fragile.

Take care of ur self.

So sorry about the loss of your precious pup. Take comfort knowing you gave her a long and happy life and remember the good times you had together, they are so special x

Aw, what a tough month you've had up to now. Hope you are getting through though. You've done brilliant so far and unfortunately life can be horrible at times but try and stay positive and things will definitely get better.

Good luck ;)

Thank you to all the lovely friends I have met through this forum you have been very kind and thoughtful - every day is hard without my wee baby - it's very lonesome

I gave into temptation for comfort eating tho I didn't really eat much or enjoy it at all and am at the bottom of the ninth on day 3 (again (I'm a slight disaster at this really)) water and shakes are my solace now and tho I'd crave some kind of bread or chips or sthg unhealthy - I know it won't make me happy or feel like I have to be strong and follow the light into the 160's
Hope ye are all well xxxx

Last edited:
I hope you're doing OK now, I think you can be forgiven for any blip and you've moved on.

We're here for ya Hun just reach out when you need to.

Ur a sweetheart JoanieK - I feel like giving up today - I want to be thinner I want to fit into my clothes - but today I want to eat sigh

My aims are still there and I hope I get into my mayo shirt on Sunday (I haven't tried it on in a few weeks but I hope to be wearing the red and green and not my black jersey)

So I am trying to hold out Til then
And I know it's just a false feeling to want to eat and my goal of wearing my lovely clothes is going to be so much more rewarding so am going to have some water now and brush my teeth and hold strong - thanks for letting me vent and get that want off my mind!

You will do it missus, I can see you on Sunday in red and green! You are strong but have had a shitty time.

We will do this together- in fact let's put a night out in Derry or lk on the line in Dec. I want to be slim enough to wear a Christmas jumper on the 12 pubs of Christmas and look cute. Let's do this!!!!

I wonder how long I will survive some days - I am not as strong as u JoanieK - I am making progress and I do feel better but I am impatient and yes the circumstance hasn't helped! The support here has been wonderful tho

Yes let's plan a nite out - I love the Christmas jumper nites such a craic :)

You are today I've opened the fridge 8 times to eat. Was even going to eat salsa with cheese slices- it was even in my hand. Struggling today just haven't gotten round to posting in diary.

The incentive night out then for Christmas let's decide on location and go from there. I hate the jumpers on me as I look terrible in them but I am so going to rock them this year!

Back