Lisa's Diary

04/07/2010 Extra easy

Breakfast:

Crayfish tails (free) tomatoes (free)

Lunch:

Chicken liver pate 2 tbsp (5 syns)
2 slices of beef (free) mashed potatoes with butter (1.5 syns)
Yorkshire Pudding (3 syns) gravy (2 syns)

Snack:

Cherry tomatoes (free) Cherrys (free)

Dinner:

½ portion chicken rogan josh (3.5 syns) boiled rice (free)

Other:

4 Match makers (4 syns)

Total Syns 19

Last edited:
14/07/2010 Extra easy

Breakfast:

Banana (free) Chicken (free) Cherry tomatoes (free) Tea with milk (HEX a)

Snack:

Banana (free)

Lunch:

1 small wholemeal roll (HEX b) anchor lighter 1tsp (1.5) Ham (free) Banana (free)

Snack:

chicken breast (free)

Dinner:

mashed potatoes with clover (1.5 syns) cod fillet (free)

Other:

2 small wine (12 syns) 4 maryland cookies ( 10 syns)

Total syns 25

Last edited:
15/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast:

Cherrys (free) Seafood cocktail (free) tea with milk (HEX a)

Snack:

Banana (free)

Lunch:

Chicken Breast (free) cherrys (free) ¼ cadburys ripple (2.5 syns) ½ Milkyway (3 syns)

Dinner:

Other:

Total Syns: 5.5

22/07/2010 Extra easy

Breakfast: = 3

Ready brek (HEX b) semi skimmed Milk (HE a) 1 Tbls golden syrup (2 syns) tea with milk (1 syn)

Snack:

Cherries (free)

Lunch:

Jacket potato (free) Homemade chicken curry (free)

Snacks:

3 cadburys shots (

Dinner: = 3

Haddock (free) peas (free) mashed potato with butter (2 syns) semi skimmed milk (1 syn)

Others: = 2.5

i minature hero choc (2.5 syns)

Total syns 8.2

Last edited:
25/07/2010

Breakfast: = 6.5

1pk smokey bacon crisps (6.5 syns)

Lunch: = 4

beef (free) Potatoes (free) carrots (free) Green beans (free) Gravey (1 syn) Yorkshire pudding (3 syns)

Dinner: = 7

chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Other: 21

4 breakaways (16 syns) 2 maryland cookies (5 syns)

Total Syns 38.5 :cry::cry::(:(

26/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast:

Tea with milk (HEX a)

lunch:

Chicken breast (free) cherry tomatoes (free) Melon (free)

Dinner: = 17

Boiled rice (free) ½ chicken rogan josh (3.5 syns) ¼ garlic nan (5 syns) 1 large glass wine (8.5 syns)

Total syns 17 :sigh::sigh:

27/07/2010 Extra easy

Breakfast:

Tea with milk (HEX a) seafood mix (free)

Lunch: = 12

KFC 2 hot wings (8 syns) strip (4 syns)

snack:

melon (free)

Dinner: = 11.5

1 large wine (8.5 syns) 3 party sausage rolls (3 syns)

Total Syns 23.5

Last edited:
28/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast: = 1

2 slices wholemeal bread (HEX b) 1 tsp Clover lighter (1 syn) Bacon (free) 1 egg (free) Tea with milk (HEX a) :)

Lunch: = 5 :(

crayfish tails (free) cherry tomatoes (free) Breakaway (5 syns)

Dinner: =15 :cry:

6 maryland cookies (15) boiled rice (free) home made chilli con carne (free) cherries (free)

Total Syns 20

Last edited:
29/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast: = 2

Tea with milk (HEX a) egg (free) 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEX b) 1tsp clover lighter (1 Syn) tomatoes (free) baked beans (free) bacon (free) mushrooms (free) 1 tsp clover lighter (1 syn) :)

Lunch: :)

Cherries (free) Melon mix (free) Blackberries (free)

Dinner: :)

Crosse and blackwell pasta in the packet (free) 2 pieces of lindts choc orange (6 syns) cherries (free)

Total Syns 8 :):)

Last edited:
Hi,

People have given some advice and I think (like the others said) that you are not eating enough.

When we don't eat enough the body actually keeps hold of fat because it thinks we are starving. So sometimes it will mean that our metabolism slows down and we don't lose weight and then when we start eating more normally, the body piles the fat on (to save for later because it thinks its in starvation mode). So what you have to do is fool the body into thinking it has lots of food, but give it all the really low fat low calorie stuff.

I know you don't like veg, but why not try adding veg to meals so that they are hidden in sauces? When I make bolognese I often use quorn (much more slimming than lean mince, but you can use lean mince if you want) and I chop veggies really finely into it so that they get mixed with the sauce. Courgettes are good cos they go soft, also red peppers go well in that type of meal.

Also why not make pasta and a light tomato sauce? Thats a free food and totally filling.

For fruit, try and not eat too many bananas and have some of the superfree fruits, like strawberries. You could top the strawberries with mullerlight YUM.

I use "laughing cow light" triangles on my toast - its very cheddary and means you don't have to use spread. You are allowed something like 5 laughing cow lights a day as a healthy extra.

Something needs to change about what you are doing right now because you are going over on syns a lot. Its totally possible to have syn free food all the time and then just use your syns for some wine if you want to.

Good luck x

30/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast: = 2

2 wholemeal toast (HEX b) 1 tsp clover lighter (1 syn) tomatoes (free) scrambled eggs (free) 1 tsp clover lighter (1 syn) tea with milk (HEX a) :)

Cherries (free) Cherry tomatoes (free) WW sweet chilli crisps (4 syns) :(

Dinner: = 18.5

Tandoori king prawns (4 syns) mixed chaat (? syns) 1 large 1 small glasses of wine (14.5 syns) 6 pieces of lindts orange (15 syns) :mad:

Total Syns 39.5 :cry::cry:

Last edited:
31/07/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast:

cherry tomatoes (free) Cherries (free) Tea with milk (HEX a) :)

Lunch: =

Snacks: =

Dinner: =

Other: =

Total syns:

Lisa, I really hope you dont mind me commenting on your diary. You have posted it on a public forum so I guess thats the point!

You go over your syns 6 out of 7 days and nearly always because of alcohol. Have you considered not drinking for a week? This would give you more syns to play with, im sure if you did limit the empty calories given to alcohol then you would be able to stick to the plan more effectively.

However based on your stats, you have a healthy bmi so thats a plus!

Good Luck.

12/08/2010 Extra Easy

Breakfast:

Tea with milk (HEX a)

Chilli con carne (free) with rice (free) and cheese (4 syns)

Dinner: = 16

½ chicken chow mein (3.5 syns) 1 piece prawn toast (3.5 syns) 2 glasses tomato juice (2 syns) 1 pint lager and lime (10 syns)

Total Syns: 20

:) Hi, I hope you lose the weight you gained.

Why not use cheese as your HeA. Presumably you are not using your entire milk allowance in tea?
Also are you having a HeB?
Did you go out for chinese? If not, its possible to make syn free chinese like stir fries etc.

x

13/08/2010 Extra Easy

Late Breakfast:

home made Chicken curry sauce (free) Diet tango (free) :confused:

Lunch:

Hooters chicken pieces ???

Dinner: = 44

King prawns 2 pints of lager & lime (20 syns) 1 bottle of wine (24 syns)
:mad::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Back