Lisa's dukan diary

I haven't posted for a while because I have been on holiday and allowed myself to ease up on the diet for a while (I went onto conso for a bit) now I'm back and fortunately the holiday didn't put on any weight! Yay!
12 st 3 today so not long until I reach my goal...
I will be forty on Thursday and I cannot say how delighted I am to have got here before that milestone - I have had so many compliments from Mums at school and colleagues and friends and family - there is NO WAY I am going back to that size 20 EVER AGAIN!!!! Thank you Dr Dukan and all of the dukaneers here for changing my life - I have been recommending this diet to everyone who asks as it IS possible to get rid of the weight that is making you miserable after all!
My whole attitude to food has changed - I no longer feel I have to treat myself with cakes, biscuits, chocolate and crisps - I eat when I am hungry and plan ahead so I don't get caught out and have to eat rubbish when I am hungry...I hope that I can carry on this way because I feel so much better about myself, I have more energy and I am a lot happier as a result.
Good luck to anyone else starting out on Dukan - stick with it as it really does work!

Great to have you back on board Fleecy. :D and to hear you maintained on holidays - good sign for when you do get to Conso. Which looking at your stats isn't too far off. Dukan is brill no doubt about it. Looking forward to seeing you on here more. :)

Back