Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Dinner was double joes burger with melted babybel in the middle with a big flat mushroom instead off a roll with sliced tomatoes and Sw chips Oh an a few baked beans too

image-1154292980.jpg

Morning !!! An excited hen party tonight already choose food so it's a tapas platter to share for starter them I'm
Having stuffed chicken with potatoes and red wine jus no pudding but lots off booze will be consumed !!! :)

Ok food for today trying to do syn free
So breaky will be bacon beans flat mushroom poached egg & toast

Lunch maybe Supernoodles as its quick and easy that might change

Ah I'm jealous! did you have an flexible syns day for the booze? hope you had a great time! x

Amelie24 said:
Ah I'm jealous! did you have an flexible syns day for the booze? hope you had a great time! x

Yeah god knows how many syns though !!! Hmmm a glass off wine then 4 glasses prosecco then a shot off tequila then a margarita then I went onto diet coke all night about 5 off them !!
Food was a sharing platter so a few bits off chorizo a couple off meatballs and 2 slices breaks with tomato chutney then main was stuffed chicken filled with mushroom & onion and. A crushed potato and tender stem broccolli
Was scrummy !!! :)

Today in
In work 13 hours :( so have a bag full off goodies

Breaky was 2 toast 2 poached eggs & an apple

Lunch I didn't have hardly anything in so went to this Sw cafe in Liverpool and got a chicken mayo salad 1.5 syns and a yoghurt melee (jelly topped with yoghurt & fruit)

Dinner meatballs & pasta
Also have 2 pots off fruit salad a portion off speed soup and 2 hifi lights and a bag off cherries to keep me going !!!

image-419563.jpg

Wow they actually have a diet cafe that lists the syns? that's great!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's fab! xxx

Amelie24 said:
Wow they actually have a diet cafe that lists the syns? that's great!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's fab! xxx

Yeah hun it's fab it has Sw syns ww points and calories protein and carbs all listed for everything they sell it's so handy !!

Oh thanks hun am made up !!!

Been on track today just had a bowl off speed soup and am gonna have meatballs and pasta about 7 pm x

Hmmmm ok was slightly naughty earlier

Had my weetabix & milk
Then went to town and had doorstop toast x 2 !!!(13)

Lunch was a fruit salad as I was peckish

Then had a rocky road hifi (3)& one slice white bread with marg & cheese slice (7)

Then had tea steak diced spuds broccolli flat mushroom rocket salad homemade tomato onion coriander salsa & a balsamic gravy (2)

Be good to you chocolate pudding 150 cals (7.5)

Wow way over for today !!! Will just had an apple & a banana and have a better day tomorrow !! X

Back