Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Hey Hun
Sorry I've not been on for a while just been very poorly and had a really hard time at work too.
I lost 2lbs this week at SW and got my half a stone award :)
Looking forward to getting back on real SW food again after this strict (banana, plain yogurt & honey diet I'm on at the mo). Check up tomorrow with the Dr again & hoping he can finally diagnose me with something.

So what you been up to? I've really missed chatting to you all.
Love Stacey xxxx

Hey Hun
Sorry I've not been on for a while just been very poorly and had a really hard time at work too.
I lost 2lbs this week at SW and got my half a stone award :)
Looking forward to getting back on real SW food again after this strict (banana, plain yogurt & honey diet I'm on at the mo). Check up tomorrow with the Dr again & hoping he can finally diagnose me with something.

So what you been up to? I've really missed chatting to you all.
Love Stacey xxxx

W woohoooo chick that's a fab loss !!!!
Sorry to hear you've not been well hopefully you get Some answers tomorrow x

Not been up to much just working lots and counting down to my holiday !!!

Xx

Wednesday weigh in day !!!! :(

Breakfast
2 poached eggs
2 toast (heb)

Lunch
Quiche (syns need to work out cut most off the pastry off as I hate pastry yuck )
Coleslaw 1.5 syns
Salad
Salad cream 2 syns

Weigh in

Dinner
Out tonight with hubby on a ******* deal not sure what the menu is like as I can't find one online to nosey at before we go !!!
Trying to take his mind off his exams that he has tomorrow (he's applied for a train drivers job )!!!

Awww sweetie! I'm really sorry about your gain :( If it's any consolation I'm having another terrible week, so I'll be joining you in that gain on Friday! Onwards and downwards for both of us for next week xxx

Thanks Hun this weight loss malarkey is soooo hard & frustrating !!!
Had a good cry and am ok now !!
I'm feeling poorly today anyway full off cold cough etc and think seeing that gain has just pushed me over the edge lol had a good cry and am ok now am supposed to be goin out and I'm still going to go obviously not got a clue what the menu is like but will see when I get there and decide and get home & go straight to bed !!!

Didn't have time to post yesterday !!!

Breakfast
Went to skinni malinx the diet cafe in Liverpool
Bacon beans mushrooms scram egg sausage (1)

image-432108127.jpg

Lunch

Chicken mayo salad
(Kind off picked at this and ate it between 2&5 pm )
Had some bad news about my little girl so didn't end up eating the cherries

image-3327676657.jpg

image-3247763685.jpg

Didn't eat anything else all day as I was upset so at least I was on plan lol x

Back