Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Thinking about taking up the 30 day squat challenge ?? Anyone up for it ??

image-887351212.jpg

Awww hun! What's happened? Xxx

My hubby had 2 teeth out this morning and whilst he was in the dentist the hospital called they wanted to see my little girl today so he couldn't come as his face was huge and he was in agony I went and her dr was lovely but there was a lot off info to take in so am a bit stressed about it all !!!

Am on a mission this evening soup & choccy orange scan bran cake on the go lol !!!

Guys I'm really struggling :'( my mind just isn't on this :( !!!!
I barely know what day it is the whole week has been a blur since we found out my little girl was ill last week,i mean it's not like she's dying but why do I feel so awful and heartbroken ??? She's my baby and I feel maybe it's my fault or why can't it be me or my hubby why her ???
We got an emergency appt with her consultant yesterday he called me at 11 and we were sitting in his office at 12.30 ??!! My head was a mess and worried sick !!!
She has been diagnosed as having an over active thyroid and it's very common just not in children and especially not in a 3 year old she needs to have scans done & had 4 lots off bloods done yesterday !!
I feel like my head is going to explode and I'm worrying myself sick,I trust the dr though he was lovely and promised me he will Sort this he was supposed to call today with the results off her bloods that were done yesterday and the plan was to see him again today or tomorrow it's now 4pm so I'm assuming its tomorrow now.
Just wanted to update you on the situation
Xxxx

I'm back !!!

Had more news on my daughter her levels have dropped still above normal but they had dropped,so for now the plan is to do nothing just wait another
Month and do repeat bloods from there so not going,to worry and make myself sick as there's not much really I can do !!

Right been to class not really eaten much and not stuck to plan and I had a maintain so that's,fair I'm happy with that !!!!

Came home had a huge stir fry !!! Literally massive and packed with super free & a hifi bar plus I won the raffle at class which was a huge salad box :)

Hiya hun. I'm sorry for not replying to your post yesterday. I'm glad to hear you're daughter's levels have come down and they're just going to monitor her for now. As you said, there's no point worrying yourself sick over it at the moment until you know something for definite.

Well done on the maintain hun. Onwards and downwards! Xxx

Hiya hun. I'm sorry for not replying to your post yesterday. I'm glad to hear you're daughter's levels have come down and they're just going to monitor her for now. As you said, there's no point worrying yourself sick over it at the moment until you know something for definite.

Well done on the maintain hun. Onwards and downwards! Xxx

Oh it's ok Hun !!!
Yeah trying to not stress myself :) !!!!

Had a fab afternoon/evening out in Manchester !!!

Food was amazing not Sw but knew it wouldn't be had the most amazing burger &chips prob the best burger I've ever had !!!!
3 glasses off rose
1 cocktail
1 full fat coke

Had a great time though don't get to see my brother to often with him living in Manchester so it's always nice when we can get a baby sitter

And go and visit him x

Sat I bed last night flicking through all my books for new things to try !!!

image-1085331331.jpg

Managed to grab some fruit & veg bits earlier but gave to make do with what I've got for now can't get food shopping till Friday !!!

Breakfast

Strawberries
Strawberry shape yoghurt
Kellogg's milk choccy delight bar (can't remember if these are a heb ???) will go look !!!

Lunch
New recipe
Mixed pepper & tomato pasta I halved the recipe and it made enough for 3 portions
!!! Really yummy

image-413187231.jpg

image-803598311.jpg

image-1503849312.jpg

Back