Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Hellooooo I'm back and hopefully back on plan from tomorrow !!!
Back to work have no food planned but will grab a salad for my lunch !!!

Just reading about the changes in the new pack disappointed about the milk allowance & cheese allowance and one off my cereals is no longer a he and my bread is no longer a he !!! :(

Here's the main ones as found on the site

Changes to Healthy Extra 'a' choices
350ml skimmed milk (was 375ml)
275ml semi-skimmed goats' milk (was 250ml)
400ml unsweetened calcium-enriched soya milk (was 350ml)
300ml sweetened calcium-enriched soya milk (was 250ml)
225ml calcium-enriched rice milk (was 250ml)
45g Feta cheese (was 50g)
40g Reduced fat Cheddar (was 45g)
Changes to Healthy Extra 'b' choices
Changes to cereals:

35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli (was 30g)
40g Kellogg's All-Bran (was 35g)
35g Nestle Shreddies, Coco/Original (was 30g)

Removed from list (no longer qualify as Healthy Extras, as fibre content changed):
Dorset Cereals Fruity Porridge, Cranberry & Raspberry
Dorset Cereals Simply Porridge
Ready Brek, any variety
Sainsbury's Wholegrain Blueberry Wheats
Weetabix Oatibix Bites

Changes to bread/crispbread/cereal bars:

2 Finn Crisp Original Rye Crispbreads (was 3)

Removed from list (no longer qualify as Healthy Extras, as fibre content changed):
Co-op Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Hovis Nimble White Bread
Weight Watchers Brown Danish Bread/ Wholemeal Bread

Back from weigh in and gained 2lbs !!!

Am ok with that I had a great time ate lots off Terry's chocolate orange (my fav ) !!!
Got my new pack and am going to read through it tonight ready for next week
I had to rush from work so instead off my usual leggings and t shirt I got weighed in my uniform off blouse and trousers so hoping that might help with my weight loss next week lol !!!

Had a scrummy syn free curry for tea nom nom really enjoyed it :)

image-3834734212.jpg

Well done again on the 2lb gain - you'll soon get rid of that! I'm gutted that WW wholemeal is no longer a healthy extra. hmph! And less of a cheese allowance - even more gutted! xx

I know it's rubbish isn't it :( and the skimmed milk allowance has changed too we only have semi skimmed here but it's still rubbish !!!

Thanks Hun yeah am hoping for 6 days off being good now I don't really celebrate new year so am not doing anything special x
Did you have a nice Christmas ??

It was a lovely Christmas thanks hun :) Even though we're all quite strapped for cash in my family at the moment it was really nice just to have family around. and my little nephew, who was born on the 20th, is such a beautiful little thing!! :D I'm totally in love with him, lol! Not enough to want one of my own mind, lol! How was your christmas hun?

I usually do have a bit of a blow out at New Year, although I think I'm just going to take it easy this year. It's also my birthday on 6th January, so no doubt I shall celebrate that with a few drinks. Good luck with being good for the next 6 days hun...I shall be rooting for you! :) xx

It was a lovely Christmas thanks hun :) Even though we're all quite strapped for cash in my family at the moment it was really nice just to have family around. and my little nephew, who was born on the 20th, is such a beautiful little thing!! :D I'm totally in love with him, lol! Not enough to want one of my own mind, lol! How was your christmas hun?

I usually do have a bit of a blow out at New Year, although I think I'm just going to take it easy this year. It's also my birthday on 6th January, so no doubt I shall celebrate that with a few drinks. Good luck with being good for the next 6 days hun...I shall be rooting for you! :) xx

Oh how adorable !!! So cute !!
Christmas was fab very chaotic As we have such a big family !!!

Oh fab it's my mums birthday on the 2nd so were going out for a meal after I've been to class next Wednesday lol !! :)

Saturday foodage

Breakfast
Ate out at franky & bennys
Poached eggs on toast with mushrooms & tomatoes

Lunch
Handful chippy chips :(

Dinner
Chilli & rice

Evening
Out at 30th birthday
Bag squares lots off pic n mix
1 saus roll 1 chicken nugget 1/4 cheese sandwich
I gin & slimline tonic

Here's me & my little girl in our fancy dress for the 30th birthday party

image-274397584.jpg

Also went shopping today just having a nosey in the sales went into debenhams and got a gorg oasis dress for next weekend away £60 reduced to £12
Here's a quick piccy ignore socks lol !!!
Plus a huge plus it's a size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeee I'm officially back in a 12 lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-3456550497.jpg

Weetabix Muffins sound delicious :) how much Sweetner, Vanilla Essence and Muller Yog do you put in, and does it have to be Greek Yog?

Back