Lisas losses... Diary of an ex junk food junkie.

Miragan2578

Hello everyone,

I'm Lisa and yesterday I started on Slimming World. I am taking each day at a time and making everyday better than the last. I am currently weighing in at 20st 6lbs and I am planning to reach my target weight of 11st by June 2017. I think this is a realistic goal. I shall set some mini goals along the way to keep me motivated.
I am quite new to the forum experience and any support or help will be much appreciated.
I am also looking to post a daily food diary and I'm weighing in every Monday.

So I shall keep you all posted on how my day goes.

:) xxx

So today I had to eat.....
For breakfast:
Bacon sandwich with fat cut off and white bread (5 syns each slice) and 1 tbsp of ketchup (2 syns)

For Lunch:
Salad pot (lettuce, peppers, carrots and sweetcorn) with 1 tbsp of garlic and herb low fat dressing (1 syn)
1 mini babybel
1 satsuma

For Dinner:
Steamed potatoes with steamed veggies (carrots, broccoli, broad beans) and grilled chicken.

After dinner snack:
Satsuma and apple

Another day down 5 more to go until weigh in :)

xxx

So today was a rather miserable day weather-wise. It has been raining on and off today and has remained over cast all day. But all that aside...

For breakfast:
2 rashers of bacon (fat trimmed off)
2 poached eggs
Baked beans

For Lunch:
Chicken and bacon sandwich - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HE), chicken breast, bacon
1 spoon of low fat mayo

For Dinner:
1 handful of slimming world chips (fry light)
1 grilled chicken breast
Salad

1 creme egg
1 packet of salt and vinegar crisps....

Sooooo.. Today syns wise I was completely overstepping the mark. However I am going to draw a line in the sand and start a fresh tomorrow

4 days to go until weigh in and now i'm nervous :-/

Back