Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Just wanted to pop by and congratulate u on ur menus and maintaining. Ur doing fab! X

Thank you :) x

Today has been a bit of a mare and I've eaten far too much crap, TOTM arrived yesterday 3 week late so think that could be a part of the reason, I need to have a quiet word with myself!

B - 2 grilled saus, 2 grilled bacon, 1 scrambled egg, 1 seeded toast
D - 2 ryvita, Philly light, slice ham
T - baby new potatoes, chicken
S - grapes, 2 custard creams, 2 malted milk, bar dairy milk

Going back to days 4-7 refeed tomoz, don't want to get out of hand.

Sounds like a plan though to be honest I don't think your day's been all THAT bad :) xx

Nope your main meals look great to me chick :)

Thanks, maybe I'm just panicking :)

Today's food
B - shake
D - 2 ryvita, Philly light, ham
T - ham, tomato, onion frittata
S - satsuma, lf yogurt

Also changing my weigh day to Friday, I'm thinking if I'm wanting a treat on a weekend then tues is not a good weigh day x

The only thing I would say about your menus is make sure your getting your 5 a day, or as close to as you can.

Yesterday you could of had some veg with your chicken and potatoes and today how about a side salad with your fritatta? that with the tomatoe in it and the satsuma would give you about 4/5 :D

Sorry if i'm being picky :eek: xx

summergurl said:
The only thing I would say about your menus is make sure your getting your 5 a day, or as close to as you can.

Yesterday you could of had some veg with your chicken and potatoes and today how about a side salad with your fritatta? that with the tomatoe in it and the satsuma would give you about 4/5 :D

Sorry if i'm being picky :eek: xx

No that's great advice, I'll add salad in there n get some blueberries out freezer for a snack later, thank u x x

I agree with Tanya on the fruit and veg. If you are following GL then your best bets for fruit are berries of any kind, frozen are fine too and then pears, plums and apples. Any veg that grows above the ground are best GL options. So opt for broccoli, mange tout, fine beans, cabbage etc.
Overall, if you eat too little food your body will hold onto all the energy.

Today's food

B - shake
D - chicken salad
T - chicken salad
S - lf yogurt, satsuma, grapes

Hmmm - let me guess - you like chicken ... right??? :giggle:

Me too actually. I'm intending to live mostly on chicken, turkey and tuna. Stocked up with 12 tins of tuna yesterday ;) (Only £2.49 for 4 in Netto!)

Have a good day :) xx

JanD said:
Hmmm - let me guess - you like chicken ... right??? :giggle:

Me too actually. I'm intending to live mostly on chicken, turkey and tuna. Stocked up with 12 tins of tuna yesterday ;) (Only £2.49 for 4 in Netto!)

Have a good day :) xx

Hee hee, yes I do! Thats a bargain on tuna, our local netto is closed at the min tho as changing to asda, not sure wot will happen to the bargains then?x

At work all day today so intention was to buy a chicken salad from the canteen and they are mahoosive so was gonna do half for dinner n half for tea.

Ended up with broccoli & cauliflower soup, although my spoon actually stands up in it it's that thick!

Will still have chicken salad for tea though :)

Not sure whether the standy up spoon thing is good or bad ;) :) xx

I'm likin the sound of the soup. Very healthy. Good for you.

What's netto?!

summergurl said:
What's netto?!

It's scandanavian for value! Well that's their motto anyway, it's a cheap supermarket shop like aldi or lidl if u have them?x x

Food sounds lovely :)

Ahhhhh yer!! We have aldi and lidl but not heard of or seen a netto down this way! :)

See below x

I'm afraid your nearest one is in Southampton! xx

netto.jpg

Back