Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Sorry you've not been well but glad it had its compensations!

Happy baby making ;) xx

Had a cold for nearly a week but it seems to be going now thank goodness, the amount of tissue I've gone through is unreal :)

Not been tracking food or weighing, haven't had the energy. I think I'm in the mindframe that I've got exante in two weeks time so it doesn't matter what I eat etc. But the point of me doing exante is to lose the stone I'd not lost on LT, not to put some on n have to lose that aswell especially wen I can only afford one box!

come on then missy, hop to it :) If you can only have one box and you want to get rid of that stone you need out of that mind frame xx

Thanx Tan I'm on it from tomoz, I've got 12 days to go x

Ideal :)
If you limit the damage now then ya never know, ya might even get more weight off than you want when doing exante :D xx

Bit the bullet & was slightly surprised with a STS. So going to make sure I eat healthy n exercise until the 5th so I can use the exante fully to my benefit :)

12 sleeps x

Well done on your sts hun. I don't know why we do the whole "last supper" thing to ourselves! I'm exactly the same and it kinda defeats the object! Glad your in a good place now x

Well done on the sts and sounds like a plan you got there :)

Not doing too bad although having an Indian for tea tonight and it'll be a korma!

9 sleeps left x

yummo!!

Well it's safe for me to start exante next week after being 4 days late n my hopes getting up I'm not preg this month!

Got my weekend in wales sun-tues, really looking forward to it with being just me n G, will be odd without Ashley. Taking our pushbikes too and weather looking good for it.

Ah - sorry about your disappointment but hope you have a FAB time away xxx

Sorry to hear that hun especially after waiting a few days too :( have a wonderful time away x

Have a lovely time away :) x

Are you back yet hun? Hope you had a lovely time away x

Yep got back yesterday aft. Had a really great time and missed Ashley loads.

Just ordering my exante so it'll be delivered friday to start sat. Had the MIL staying yesterday n she's just gone today n didn't want her to know I was doing it so had to delay!

Not telling anyone at all that I'm doing it again, there's only one time where I may have to eat n that's my bros birthday on 21st oct and I'll have chicken salad if we do go for a meal.

Hope everyone is well x x

Good luck huni. How much are you aiming to lose?

I'm weighing in the morning and know I've put some on as trousers feeling snug! I had wanted to lose a stone but think it might be more wen I weigh so could end up getting more shakes n do a bit longer. Would ideally like to be as close to 10st as poss x x

Good luck Hun! Im hoping 2 lose about 16lb but possibly more lol x
For some reason all the shakes and bars taste nicer this time :) x

Glad they taste better, it's my first time using exante, I just got the shakes as was worried for the money I might not like the bars. Can't wait to get started in the morning :) x

Back