Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Mmmmmmmm subway :) Hope you had a great night & well done on that lb! x

Thanks everyone, had a fab night, met up with one of my little brothers who's 18 and had a dance, I felt great in my new body ha ha! Didn't get a subway as didn't go to Walkabout which is near it so got some chips n cheese instead :)

I'm on my phone and am gonna attempt to add a couple of pics, one of me before going out n one of me, my little bro & best mate who has also done lipotrim n lost just over 2st.

Attachments

• image-1278374205.jpg
    image-1278374205.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2714561145.jpg
    image-2714561145.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 50
Lisa u look stunning - u should be really proud of ur self x

You look gorge chick :) glad you enjoyed yourself xx

Aww thanx girls x x

You look lovely, isn't it great to go out and show off the new body........glad you had a good night.

WOW!! Lookatchoooo :D:D FAB :) xxx

Hot to trot Hunni!!!! You look fab!

Lisa you look fabulous, well done x

Swit swoo babe!!! Wow you look amazing! Love the dress :)

Oh you guys! Thank u for the lovely comments :) x x

Today's food

B - porridge
D - ham n mustard roll
T - Sunday dinner hopefully, I put a request in to OH so will find out wen I fin work at 5 if I've got one!
S - lf yog, malteasers yum

Hey Lisa. When I first started tfr, you came along and welcomed me! I'll have finished 6 weeks on Tuesday and am delighted with the results so far. You were heading off on re-feed and I was dying to catch up and see how you've been getting on. Congratulations on looking and, clearly, feeling fab! I'm looking at about 5-6 more weeks on tfr if I can keep going and then am also thinking of doing GI. Can you recommend what book to get to guide me in how it all works? Have checked amazon and it's a minefield of books!! Thanks for the inspiration.

marymcd said:
Hey Lisa. When I first started tfr, you came along and welcomed me! I'll have finished 6 weeks on Tuesday and am delighted with the results so far. You were heading off on re-feed and I was dying to catch up and see how you've been getting on. Congratulations on looking and, clearly, feeling fab! I'm looking at about 5-6 more weeks on tfr if I can keep going and then am also thinking of doing GI. Can you recommend what book to get to guide me in how it all works? Have checked amazon and it's a minefield of books!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Hi Mary,

Thank u I do feel fab! Well done on your losses so far u are doing great.

I bought 'The GL Diet' by Nigel denby and also his 'The GL diet cookbook' and I have Gi & GL counter by wynnie chan, all of these were quite cheap too.

Best of luck x x

Do you have a facebook hun?x

Yeah I'm on fb feel free to add me Lisa Gilmour x x

Back