Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Today's food

B - porridge & blueberries
D - tesco meal bar (at work)
T - sweet chilli chicken, salad, seeded pitta
S - satsuma, lf yogurt

Your food looks delicious today hun :) nom nom nom!!

It does! :) x

Well done on the loss chick :)

Today's food

B - tesco meal bar (at work)
D - ryvita, philly, side salad
T - salmon, 3 veg, baby new pots
S - lf yog, grapes

Today's food

B - porridge & raspberries
D - ryvita, philly, ham
T - not sure, goin me mums but it'll be healthy
S - lf yog, tangerine

You're menus really are great chick :) x

Today's food

B - porridge & blueberries
D - ryvita, philly, ham (still addicted)
T - chicken, salad, seeded pitta
S - lf yog, grapes

You are doing so well in your GL choices. You are flying away at maintenance. Good for you!!

I didnt make a good GL choice last night, I had the biggest pudding ever called chocolate overload after OH took me out for tea, it was lush!

Today's food

B - weetabix, skimmed milk
D - tesco meal bar (at work)
T - salmon or chicken, 3 veg, baby new pots
S - lf yog, apple

x__lis__x said:
I didnt make a good GL choice last night, I had the biggest pudding ever called chocolate overload after OH took me out for tea, it was lush!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Apply the 80/20 rule and have a little of what you fancy now and again. Very nice of OH to take you out for a treat. Menu today makes up for your treat yesterday.

Hi Lis, well done for getting to the other side, and congrats on your losses up to now.

Bet you are enjoying being back on food again.

Oooh I like the sound of that desert! and glad to see you're not beating yourself up over it. You've done brilliant :D x

You're allowed now and again. Isn't this the whole point? The occasional guilt-free blow-out? It's stopping that's the trick and you've done that so no harm at all done I wouldn't mind betting! xx

WI today -1lb woo, back to 10.12 which I was when finished refeed week. Would love to lose 1 a week for next 5 week as off on hol then and that would bring me to 10.7 :)

Today's food

B - porridge & raspberries
D - ryvita, philly, ham
T - chicken salad, seeded pitta
S - lf yog, grapes

Off out round town with the girlies tonight, 1st one this year! Got myself a sexy leopard print number ha ha! Really looking forward to it, I've always been the fat one and never felt confident but now I'm around the same size as them and feel great in the dress. I will be having a subway sarnie at the end of the night too :)

Well done Lisa. Another pound down. You really are quietly maintaining and losing a nice little bit every week. Best of all you are having a variety of foods and incorporating treats. At some point your losses will slow as your body reaches it's natural balance and then you can maintain nicely.
Have a great night out. Enjoy your subway treat too!

Well done on the loss chick!!!

Have a fab night and post up some pics of the dress!! I love leopard print :) x

Well done chick.
Enjoy your night tonight and i'm with emma!! LOVE leopard print soooo get some pics up girrrrl! :) x

Back