Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

summergurl said:
Well done on beating DH and glad you enjoyed your roast.
Todays food looks superb again - you really are doing well chick :) x

Thanx, I'm feeling in control at the moment, 7 weeks til hol so got that to keep me on track :)

Ooh I'm off in 7weeks too, well actually 6weeks6days lol where you going?xx

summergurl said:
Ooh I'm off in 7weeks too, well actually 6weeks6days lol where you going?xx

Ooh, 25th June, Devon cliffs haven site, can't wait even though it's still England :) Where u off?

Todays food

B - porridge & raspberries
D - ryvita & philly
T - fritatta, ham, mushroom, onion, tomato
S - lf yog, fruit of some variety

Food looking fab. You are totally in control. Your holiday is a good goal to keep you on the straight and narrow. Good luck for the rest of the week.

Today's food

D - half a cheese roll & egg custard (oops but yummy!)
T - frittata, ham, peppers, onion (had impromptu BBQ last night so having this today instead)
S - club biscuit, lf yog, satsuma

Scrap above tea, BBQ again as sun is shining, good job it's a gas one :) x

Today's food

B - Tesco meal bar
D - ryvita, philly, ham, cucumber
T - fish (left the batter) chips (small portion) mushy peas
S - lf yog, grapes

Went to local pub n it's only 2nd time I've been since I moved to the area two n half years ago n it's only got an outdoor swimming pool n huge kids play area n I didn't even know! Will be going a lot more now, Ashley loved it :) x

Off to Lanzarote :)

Love the sound of that pub - although, a pub + a swimming pool = messy!!!!! :giggle: x

summergurl said:
Off to Lanzarote :)

Love the sound of that pub - although, a pub + a swimming pool = messy!!!!! :giggle: x

Ooh lovely, we haven't been abroad since we had ashley, waiting til he's a bit older, we bought a caravan to make uk hols cheaper, reminds me of wen I was a kid! Love it, ha ha!

It is a bit shady isn't it, alcohol n water!

hahah yes!!!! I bet many a people have been pushed in, jumped in when had a few! lol

Ahhh so you got your own van down devon then! Very nice :) Mum and dad got one in newquay, monkey trees holiday park and its lovely to have a little home away from home but still be on holiday! And yep, makes it so much cheaper doesnt it :) x

summergurl said:
hahah yes!!!! I bet many a people have been pushed in, jumped in when had a few! lol

Ahhh so you got your own van down devon then! Very nice :) Mum and dad got one in newquay, monkey trees holiday park and its lovely to have a little home away from home but still be on holiday! And yep, makes it so much cheaper doesnt it :) x

We've got a tourer so it's home with us n take it wherever we want, great for long weekends. We went to Newquay last year for main hol and I remember seeing the monkey trees park, it was lovely x

Today's food

B - porridge
D - ryvita, philly
T - chicken, salad (lettuce, onion, mixed peppers, cucumber, tomato), seeded pitta
S - slice of bday cake, lf yog

You are really doing very well. It looks like you have your head totally around maintenance. Mainly eating healthily with the odd treat. Well done.

irish molly said:
You are really doing very well. It looks like you have your head totally around maintenance. Mainly eating healthily with the odd treat. Well done.

Thank you, I really feel like I know what I'm doing too!x x

Today's food

D - half a cheese roll & egg custard (oops but yummy!)
T - frittata, ham, peppers, onion (had impromptu BBQ last night so having this today instead)
S - club biscuit, lf yog, satsuma
----------------------------------------

You have done brilliantly, people like you really motivate me! Thanks for posting your daily intake, it kind of gives ideas to me for later.

Nice to have a tourer - you can follow the weather!

You're doing really well Lisa :) x

WI today as didnt have time yest and -1lb so only 1lb to go to be back at my lowest. I'm happy though as I am and i'm eating much healthier than I ever have and eating what and when I like so don't feel deprived of anything, woo to maintaining :) x

Today's food

D - ryvita, philly, cucumber
T - salmon, 3 veg, baby new pots
S - lf yog, satsuma

Well done on the loss. I so agree with you that eating more GL friendly foods leaves you feeling full and happy all day. The right food choices will never lead to hunger or deprivation.
Well done and keep it up.

Great stuff :D xx

Back