Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

The tree and Ashley look cute. It's nice to kick off Christmas early. I've got my tree up and will start cards next week.

Thats what I miss about Xmas excitement, having the little ones getting so excited - why do our kids have to grow up! :)

Awww bless him. Kids do definitely make Christmas! It is not so much fun when your older! The trree looks gorgeous x

Love the tree hun!! Mines going up today after I catch up on XFactor Jack can't wait to help :)

Yeah it's def different with kids, the magic all comes back!

Ashley was picking the baubles off as I was putting them on but we got there in the end!

Been to Lincoln Christmas Market today was a bit rainy but enjoyed it, had my first ever baileys hot chocolate, was lush and I don't even like baileys! Needless to say I just had to find the nearest Asda and buy some for home :)

Mary - I hear what you're saying about it not being the same and 'why do they have to grow up' etc etc. But having had my eldest and his 2 living here for the last 2 weeks - including putting the tree up today, I can honestly say I don't know how the hell I managed. I'm worn out and will be glad to have my house and a bit of peace back.
Don't get me wrong - I love them all to bits and am above happy that I'm in a position to be able to help out, but smaller doses are definitely preferable. I guess it's an age thing :eek: xx

Oh I dont mean that we age, and they stay the same, I just meant we all stay frozen in time.........lol.

I loved having my Son the last two days, but it was nice to go home from work last night to just Phill and Maisey ;)

Very hungover today after works Xmas party last night. Was lots of fun and got very drunk!

Attaching a pic from last years party and then this years to compare.

Two weeks til Christmas so going to be really good til then. Every year I video Ashley coming into the living room to his presents and this year I'm getting graham to do the video so I can be in it as I'm not too fat anymore!

Attachments

• image-3192411350.jpg
    image-3192411350.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 44
This year x

Attachments

• image-2555264483.jpg
    image-2555264483.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 40
Wow what a difference! :) x

You look lovely!! You must feel so pleased with yourself! You are very focussed and maintaining so well. So keep at it, you are doing so well.

wow what a transformation. you look gorgeous.
well done chick.
xx

Thank u everyone, I really don't think I could have kept the weight off without u all. I know I'm not on here as much these days and don't always keep up with all your threads but i'm really glad u are all here to support me and eachother through the ups and downs. It goes to show with the right support/help/chit chat we can all do it.

Thank u all so much x x x x

Looking fab girl! :) x

oh, and 110% agree about not being able to do it without the help of this place!

You dont have to be a daily chatter or read everyones threads, just pop on when you can and it does keep you motivated.

New start today (before Christmas am I mad!), well up to Christmas day I'm doing two shakes n a meal then Christmas day off, boxing day two shakes n a buffet at me mums then from 27th two shakes n a meal, new years eve night off and new years day off then 2nd jan will go for tfr for three weeks, should then be down a stone. Wanted to start cutting down now so more chance of coping with full tfr :)

Just needed to write that down, not weighing until I start tfr tho cos I know I've put on but don't want to know how much. I'm still in my thin clothes but waistband getting tight! My next door neighbour brought round some size 12 jeans that she wore when pregnant and I can't do them up so need to get them to fit, that's my goal at the moment! :) x

Pity about the gain but I'm sure you'll do up those jeans in no time.

Back