Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Glad things are going well hun. I've got a bit of a headache today as well. Hoping that means we will be in ketosis soon! I haven't told anyone either because I know I will just get the usual comments!
Well done so far! X

Just use more water to cope with the headaches, and a tea or coffee, sometimes its just caffeine withdrawal too.

Got off to a good start even with the egg. Well done.

Weighed this morning as I want Fridays as my weigh day and lost 5lb since starting Monday, well pleased with that :)

Feel much better no headache and lovely furry teeth and bad breath! Good times!x

Yay well done you! You have overtake me. I'm at 4.8lbs!!!! I don't have bad breath this time (well so N says-not sure if he is being nice) but I don't feel like I do! How are you finding it?x

Thanks hun.

Going really well, that has spurred me on to keep going, only three weeks to get through so nearly a third of the way through. I got just dance 3 yesterday n just went on it today n it's really hard compared to the others, I'm sure I'll get used to it tho!x

Well done on the 5lbs - that's brilliant :)

I've heard JD3 is a lot harder than the others - more frantic .. the Abba one is good though :D

Keep up the good work x

Hahaha I had a go on that the other day and was flaming awful! Well done hun :)
Are you wi'ing tomorrow or monday?x

Thanks jan.

I'm having another go on it today gonna do it everyday if I can, my arms n leggs were aching this morning so think that's a good sign!

I'm not weighing til next fri T I wanted fri as my wi but didn't want to wait til the fri to start. Fri is the only day I can def weigh each week.x

Well done on the 5lbs chick :) x

Fab loss Hun!

How is it going hun?x

I'm not tfr'ing. I've been having two shakes n a low carb meal since sat with a couple of days having one shake n two meals.

I didn't get chance to weigh this morning as slept in so will weigh in the morning, I'll be happy with 1lb off!x

I've been accepted onto a Clearblue study (fertility/preg products) and they are going to send their ovulation products for me to test for three months for free! If I get preg they send £30 high street vouchers and if not a further three months supply. Exciting stuff :) x

Oooohh thats so exciting hun!!! We conceived our first month using the clearblue digital ovulation tests so I think its fantastic you get 3 months of them!! I bet you wont need the 3 months ;) I'll keep everything crossed for you babe xxx

That's great - really pleased for you :) x

Oh AND good luck with the wi :) x

Great news about clearblue stuff. Fingers crossed for you hun. How's the diet going?x

Diets not going at all at the moment but weighed today n stayed the same so 5lbs down still. :) x

Back